KISS HIM AGAIN

Today was the auditions for our school. The play was called 'Will You Catch Me When I Fall?'. It was about this fearless girl that is suppose to be going asleep, but instead gets up to the window and sees her boyfriend there. She finally gets scared of dropping down so she ask him will you catch me when I fall and he says yes. At the ends
When she jumps he puts her down and kisses her on the lips.

Thinking about kissing made me remember about Lucas and I mentally and physically made me gag. I walked down the empty hallways of the school on a Sunday still trying to figure out why they did this on a church day. I listened for any signs of life and heard nothing, but a spraying sound. Oh, well I'll just go pass the auditorium to check.

Wait, a spraying sound?

I thought I had surly been hearing things and got ready to turn back around when a humming sound came in mixing with the sound of spraying. I turned a random corner and there I saw Lucas spraying a wall with spray paint. But he wasn't just painting the wall . . .he was putting graffiti art all over the wall my Mr. Butlers room, the science teacher. I screeched an inhuman screech and ran to see what he was writing.

"Force+mass=over weight."(N/A . . . if anyone gets it please comment :)...) I spoke slowly and quite, Lucas jumped back and turned when he heard. I expected him to make and excuse, use the 'it doesn't look like it does' speech but the only thing that came to his face when he saw it was only me was a smirk.

"Like your outfit." He commented, turning to pick up a duffel bag and stuff the red yellow and black spray in the bag and zipped it. I looked down and noted: I had on a black long sleeve shirt with a yellow sweater on and blue jeans with sneakers on. He had on a great beanie, a gray shirt on and black pants with sneakers.

When I looked back at him seeing his face facing me. "Well I don't like yours." I muttered, knowing that was a whole freaking lie. He knew how to look good without even trying and that's what angered me about him.

"Yeah, honey. I'll act like that's true. What are you doing here anyway?" He looked behind him expecting to see a someone appear or something, but when no one did he faced back to me with his perfect blue eyes.

"I came here for the audition. Why did you come? Oh, wait let me guess to tease Mr. Butlers weight in spray paint? Oh, rhymed." I smirk at my smartness while Lucas just laughed.

"Yeah, you could say it like that." He pushed his black hair out of his eyes, that crinkled at the corners as he laughed.

"You know you can get expelled from this sort of behavior once teachers find out?" I questioned him. His face looked like he didn't give one gibber gabber about what I was saying, bit my fist said others wise as it hit his shoulder.

"Ow, okay. Yes I know that I can get expelled," then he pulled another smirk across his face. "But who says their gonna figure out?" His smartness had me wanting to throw him in a lion cage and let them eat him all.

"Whatever." I was a good girl, but no snitch when it came to people reputations even though this nugget is a rude one. "If you don't want me to tell you'll come and try out for the play today." I looked at the watch on my wrist as it read 1:28 pm. I was gonna be late for auditions if I didn't get going.

"What? No!!!! I'm not doing no spank ass thing that involved drama." He replied, shaking his head making his hair fall right back to the front with a simple flop.

"Then you'll be expected to be expelled by tomorrow." I started to walk away waiting for his plead of freedom and that's exactly what I got once I was at the end of the hall. "Okay, Bailey I'll be their. At the audition." I turned, and smiled. Nodded my head and left only knowing that I was totally bluffing about telling on him.

§§§

I walked onto the stage and looked at Ms. Rolling. She held the auditions even though she was just the P.E teacher, she was here because of Ms. Pittman being sick. She nodded telling me to go and say my part. I was ready but I needed someone to audition with me, because just talking to myself for an audition was a little awkward.

"U-um, could I just have a partner. A-a boy, I guess." She gave an odd look then nodded and smiled.

"Ha, that's a great idea. Why didn't I think of this a long time ago?" She motioned for the next boy to come out on the stage, and I instantly froze.

Lucas was the next boy on the stage . . .

He walked in smirking at me and I mentally puked in my mind. I stared at Ms. Rolling and smiled a fake smile.

"Could you pleas pick someone else that already auditioned," and I started at Lucas. "Or someone behind him. Heck you can even pick a girl for all I care." She frowned and shook her head.

"To much time. Now let's get this audition going." She didn't sound that excited, but also showed no such thing on her face. I sighed and turned right back to my partner.

"Get ready to kiss." He smirked, gladly at me.

"Oh, and get ready for this fist in your face." I replied back, just as equally.

"I'm pretty sure that's not in the play?" Luke questioned not really knowing what was the play exactly so I had to get him a script.

"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure this fist belongs in yours." Then I turned finding my spot on the other side of the stage.

"Go when your ready Bailey." Ms. Rolling instructed then looked at some papers.

Breath in . . . Breath out . . . Breath in . . . Breath out.

Just one audition with one person you don't particularly like . . .that's fine, right?

I took one more deep breath then started with the part when their talking out out the window. "Oh, Toby what are you doing here?" I asked frantically just like the script said.

"I-i came here for you." I looked up from my script.

"Really?" That's all in could say. When he said that line he sounded like a robot from another undiscovered planet.

"Wait? Is that in the script?" He questioned flipping through it.

"No, its not. But your bloods about to be if you don't do it right!!!!" I hollered throwing my scripture down to my feet.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. No need for violence Bailey. I'll handle this boy." Ms. Rolling interfered, running up the stages steps. She whispered a few things in his ear that he responded to by nodding or saying 'yes ma'am'. Once she was done she jumped off the stage and gave me a thumbs up and sat back in her seat. I repeated my line and this time Lucas felt alive saying the line.

"I came here for you." He said reaching out a hand in affect. I smiled inside and read another few lines then came the part where I jumped.

Breath in . . . Breath out. "Will you catch me when I fall?" I questioned, taking a small peak at him.

"Yes," he breathed out, and reached his arms out just as the script said. I gave a questioning look to Ms. Rolling, because this is then part where I jump.

"Oh," she said unexpectedly,"just move. Into his arms." She said, scratching the back of her neck like it was now the most interesting thing on earth now.

"Okay . . ." I trailed off looking at Lucas who kept his arms open, but his cocky look of me getting close wasn't really showing. I stepped to him closing my arms around his neck while his hands wrapped around to my shoulders.

"Thank you, for catching me." I replied feeling his hot breath on my neck as I turned slightly. Feeling the heat run across my face like the ocean.

"Told you I would." Then Lucas grabbed my face and leaned in.

But you wanna know what I did?

I turned out of his grip, ran down the stairs of the stage and disappeared into the hallway not caring if I made it or not.