Is This Wise?

He climbed onto you holding your arms above your head.  "Move them and there will....be consequences." You kept them there, not wanting to know what those were. He started kissing you, his tongue forcing itself in. You wanted to grab his head, run your fingers through his hair. "Why did he have to be so cruel?", you thought to yourself. He stopped then chuckled, "Because it's fun." "You can read my thoughts whenever you want? What the hell?"  He stopped, staring deep into your eyes with what seemed like anger, "I can do whatever I want, whenever I want so you best remember that."  At moments, you would forget how fast his demeanor could change. You nodded your head and he smirked. "Good girl....now, where was I?" He then sat up, "Oh that's right." He was about to snap his fingers but then stopped himself. You looked at him confused, "No, I want you to do it." He stood you up, "Take them off.......slowly."  You looked down, this was something new to you. As you slowly removed your clothing, you felt.....ashamed....like he would notice every flaw on you. Instead you hear, "There's no reason to look away. If I didn't find you attractive, I wouldn't have chosen you." You look up a bit, still embarrassed "Bring that sexy little body over here."  You walked over to him, "Get on your knees. I feel like I need some attention."  As you knelt down, you ran your hands along his legs. You traced his member through his pants, his size was a bit.....intimidating......but you weren't going to tell him that.

Your hand grabbed his zipper and pulled it down, releasing him. You looked up at him, "I'm waiting." He had the biggest smirk on his face, knowing what was awaiting him. You grabbed him and started licking the head. You look up at him through your lashes, seeing him with his head thrown back and mouth open with pleasure because of you......the very sight was enough to make you wet. You trailed your hand down your body and started rubbing your clit. "Oh fuck......wish it was his hand", you thought to yourself.  "Your wish is my command."  He pulls his member out of your mouth and lifts you onto the bed, laying you down and placing his face in between your legs. "You did such a good job, I must say....." He started kissing your leg, trailing up to the apex. "I think you deserve a little something." You moaned as each kiss landed on your skin.  He stopped kissing your leg and ran his fingers up til he hit the center. He slid his finger up and down over your clit then slid one in. Even with one in, it drove you wild. "I can't imagine when you get something....bigger in you." He then added another, sending you closer to your limit. He chuckled, "You can't be there already......I've barely have had any fun." He took out his fingers and kissed you there. He then crawled over until his face met yours. You wanted to grab his face, kiss him, run your hands along his back and pull him towards you until there was no space between you.....but those consequences were not gonna be fun.......or were they? As you started to move your hands downward, he grabbed them both and placed them above you yet again. He looked stern.......yet so sexy in that moment. "Believe me, you don't want to do that. It's not that 50 Shades bullshit where you'll enjoy the punishment. It will be painful, I assure you." 

Your eyes grew wide then his expression changed entirely. He looked......surprised. He looked around the room then as he looked down at you, you noticed his eyes were normal.....it was Mark. He rushed off realizing what has happened. "I can't apologize enough for what he did......I did. I've tried to control him but sometimes, even he is too strong."  He grabbed a pair of pj bottoms and slipped them on. "Mark, he....you didn't hurt me." "You have no idea what was running through my mind when you moved your arms.....for your sake, I'm glad I came through." He took a deep breath, " I'll let you get dressed. We should talk more afterwards that is if you want. You're more then welcome to leave."  Once he left, you were in disbelief. You met Mark, found Dark was not just the twisted fantasy all his fangirls dream of and almost had sex with Mark....Dark.....both, you guessed. "What the hell have I gotten myself into?" You stood up and grabbed your clothes.....but not before thinking back to when you took them off, the look in his eyes was pure lust despite how black and lifeless they were. You bit your lip, despite not actually having sex it was still the sexiest moment of your life. "How am I turned on by that? Why can't I just find a normal guy, not a fucking demon or whatever he is?" It was so different then anything you've ever experienced.....then you remembered his sweet side, the real one....and how sad he was at what he had done.  You sighed, "The look on Mark's face though, he was devastated. He looked so sad, almost beaten really by Dark. He fights more battles then I ever knew......yet there is no one to help him as he has helped me."  You took a deep breath, cleared your head of those thoughts as best you could and walked downstairs. 

Thank you for reading this. I am sorry I did not update til now. I know many of you love this and I lost sight of my goal, to make you guys happy. I've had such writer's block with this and work and life in general have just gotten in the way so I hope this makes you happy til I update again. I will try to do better for you all. I love you guys, until next time <3