here goes nothing

Chapter 1:- Here Goes Nothing

....Preet's POV...

I cleared the customs and looked around the airport in search of my life, my brother Aryan Saxena. Supposedly he was supposed to be here to pick me up so I quickly scan the area and see a group of guys staring at me, well I wouldn't usually blame them there are not many girls standing here in black jean shorts and a purple tank top. I mean it's Amritsar for crying out loud. it may be one of the most modern state in India but it basically stands out for its culture and somewhere the orthodox thoughts are still there. I just give them a sick smile and flick the bird at them and they looked shocked ,well practically you don't usually mess with Preet Saxena.

(Hot, pretty, sexy fashion diva, a double degree doctor{physiotherapist and psychiatrist} by profession. Belongs to a possessive punjabi family but blessed with a over protected and lovable elder Brother. She is a 5'7'' tall brunette with the model like figure and angelic features.)

I was looking around when I heard someone calling me,

"Preet"

a smile spread across my face as I could acknowledge that voice over anything and everything. I whipped around and found my Brother standing there,

"Aryan" I called out.

I ran up to him and jumped into his arms and he spun me around while I just dug into the crook of his neck laughing.

He softly placed me down giving me an award winning smile and having a good look of me. "I missed you." he said and his voice clearly stated the he meant what he said.

"I missed you too." I replied hugging him back.

"You have grown prettier, and now it's going to be more hard to keep all the boys away from you." he pouted after saying these exact words and I laughed.

I guess until now you know how much my elder brother has cuddled me. He practically fought with my family to let me go to London to complete my medical here as I got a scholarship from one of the best college in London. He always wanted me to live my life the way I wanted to since I belong to a family where girls are supposed to get married and mind their husbands place.

"I have so much to tell you."

"I'd expect so, I mean you basically spent almost 3 years alone in London." he said turning a bit sad as I and my brother only met for 2 weeks in a year, I don't blame him he was handling my father's business which I might as well as add is huge. My father was a hotelier and so is my brother Aryan.
(The hot stud for every girl, 6'1'' tall and well built. Charming and knew his way out too well. Deep blue eyes and well sculpted face. An hotelier by profession and loves his little sister the most. Is in a loyal relation with his girlfriend and has only one best friend Kabir Malhotra.)

We walked out of the airport to our ride which was the latest version of Mercedes Benz, My brother just loves cars.

He took the trolly to put my bags in the trunk while I made myself comfortable in the passenger seat.

"Nice ride." I complimented in a louder pitch so that He could hear it.

"It Mercedes Benz and your foot better not be on my dashboard." Did I mention my brother knows me way to well and that he loves his car more than anything in the world.

I gently propped my legs back down before he came back.

As soon as he fastened the seat belt he received a call.

"Yes, she's back."

"Yes I reached on time."

"No. I am taking her home first."

"Yes, I know I am not allowed to let her eat any junk food now."

"Bye."

hearing the conversation you'll think it was my mom but no that was Tara, my brother's girl friend. She is really one of the best person alive and I love her to the moon and back.

After completing their I love you's my brother gave me a look and we said "Tara" in a sing song way together and then laughed at it.

After an hour or so we reached home, or mansion or palace, call it whatever you wish to.

It is so big that you can easily avoid meeting one and another for week if you wished to.

My parents lived in one corner on the first floor while I and Aryan had our rooms on the second.

To be honest I love my parents a lot but most of the times they can be really overwhelming. All they wish for is that I and Aryan get settled and bless them with Grand children. like seriously I am just 23 and Aryan is 26. I still wouldn't be coming to India if it wasn't for my brother, he wanted me here since he was facing trouble to convince our parents for Tara and another one of the reasons that I am back is my childhood best friend is getting married, she had her engagement now and then marriage after 6 months.

After the car halts, I get down to collect my bags but Aryan beats me to it and collects them for me leaving the car for the chauffeur.

"I can carry them you know." I said.

"Shut up." he replied and we walked into my house. I was kind of glad my parents weren't here at the moment. We walked up to my room talking and then I opened it and Aryan placed my bags in there.

He bend down kissed my cheek and left.

I gave my room a glimpse and sighed. It was a huge room painted all white since according to my father White is the colour for royalty.

His words not mine.

If it would be my brother he would let this be as it is but I am a total opposite and so I decided to add some colour to my room. I changed the bedsheets and exchanged the white curtains on my bed to the red ones. I changed my white window curtains with curtains of different shades. I had them like a rainbow. I placed all my photo frames that I always carried along with me on my side table and left some to be pinned to the wall. I also placed my laptop and speakers on my study table and set my IPhone to charge.

I glanced over the photo frames that I wished to be pinned to walls.

There were many. One with my parent, 3 to 4 with Aryan, 4 to 5 solo, 3 with my friends back in London 1 with that idiot and 2 with Kavya, my best friend.

"Shit." I cursed as I realized I had to call Kavya and let her know that I was back since she was one of the reasons I was here. Not the major reason, that was my brother I could basically even give my life for him, but Kavya was also one of the reasons,I practically flew down only for engagement, she finally decided to get hitched with her all time boy friend Abhimanyu, in what less than 6 months. I was happy for her.

I picked my phone but then realized that it was already 11 in the night so dropped the idea to call her. I'll do that tomorrow morning. I walked into my large washroom and set that up with the requirements and changed into my Pj's putting my pin straight long hair into a messy bun, I walked out of the washroom and was about to sleep leaving rest of the unpacking for tomorrow. I was just about to hit the bed when someone knocked the door.

I sighed and then opened the door to see my brother standing there with a tray of food while also trying to talk to someone on the phone.

He was trying to multi task but failing miserably.

I took the tray from him and he set his phone aside for a minute and said.

"I want you to finish the food, I am going to meet Tara so if by any chance mom or dad asks you about me then you know what to say." he said, I nodded and then he was about to walk away but then came back kissed my forehead and left.

Moments like this made my brother a total sweetheart.