Good Morning

..Preet..
I woke up to most serene face. I smiled looking at my husband and traced his face with my fingers and he smiled sensing my touch. I raised higher on my elbow and kissed his cheek getting off the bed.
The moment I moved out of his grip, he started stirring.
I slowly caressed his hair.
Picking my dupatta from beside I placed it next to him.
Within minutes I was in the washroom completing my morning routine.
Later I got dressed in a pretty orange anarkali and walked out.

I smiled looking at the sleeping figure of my husband and then moved towards the mirror. My Red and White chura and dark henna enhancing my look all the more. I was about to pin my hair in a neat bun when his voice stopped me from doing so.

"Don't even try." He warned.

"So you are awake huh.?" I asked keeping the pin back on the dressing table.
I turned around just to find him laying down on the bed with his eyes closed.

"Since last 37 minutes 24 seconds." He replied.
I looked up at the watch.

"The moment I got up?" I asked.

"No the moment you walked out of my embrace." He replied.

I looked down feeling shy and whispered,"Kabir!" In a really low voice I doubt he could hear.
That moment that one word sounded like a prayer to me.
Within seconds he was in front of me.

"Dabi dabi saanson mein suna tha maine, Bole bina mera naam aaya ."
( In the low voice of the breath, I'd heard my name
Without you saying it.)
He placed his hand beneath my chin and raised my face higher.

"Palkein jhuki aur uthne lagi to Haule se uska salaam aaya."
( When the eyelashes started falling and then rising
Slowly her greetings came)
He completed. I looked up at him in his eyes. He gave me a heart warming smile and kissed my forehead.
"Good Morning Shortcake." He wished and then moved towards the wardrobe.
I held his wrist pulling him back.
He looked shocked.
I rubbed my lips against his.

"Good Morning Kabir.", I wished back.
I smirked at my effect on him. He unfortunately noticed my smirk and pulled me closer holding my waist and claimed my lips, wiping my lipstick away.
Breaking the kiss he said.
"This is the Best Morning." I reposed my forehead on his smiling.

A few minutes later I walked back to the dressing table while he went to the washroom.
I slowly crept to his wardrobe and removed some clothes for him which included a plain white tee and blue rugged jeans.
Within minutes he was out of the washroom dressed in the clothes I selected.
I too was done completing my look with long dangling earrings.
He walked behind me and I smiled looking at his reflection through the mirror.
I picked up the vermilion box and was about to apply it when he stopped me turning me to face him.
He held my shoulders and asked.
"Preet can I ask you for something?" He asked or more like pleaded.
I nodded in affirmation.