Unique Battle Skills

Each of the five Clans have its own unique battle skills. Generally, each tactic is used only by the Clan that created it, though some skills are known to all five Clans.

THUNDERCLAN

Forest Attack

1. Move quietly and communicate with signals. Cracking twigs, startled birds, and rustling bracken will tell the enemy exactly where you are.

2. Keep downwind of the trespassers so that your scent doesn't give you away.

3. Look for freshly broken twigs, overturned leaves on the forest floor, remains of prey, or a clump of fur caught on a bramble. Any animal that moves through the forest leaves behind signs that its passed by-and signs like this could lead you straight to the invaders.

4. Keep your mouth open to search for unfamiliar scents. Be careful: if there is scent when there is no breeze to carry it through the forest, it could mean that your enemy is very close by.

5. Light-colored pelts are easily seen against brown and green foliage, so stay in the thickest cover. Keep low- the enemy will be looking for movement at normal head height, not close to the ground.

6. Never miss an opportunity to perfect your tracking ability. In the nursery, kits sneak up on their mothers and pounce with their moss-soft paws. Apprentices leap out on one another from behind bushes and tree stumps. These are more than just games. One day, these skills could save your life and defend your Clan.

Lightning Strike

1. Crouch behind the enemy with your patrol unseen.

2. Wait for the leader of the patrol to give the Attack Tail Signal.

3. Spring squarely on top of the enemy, aiming for the ears, as they will bleed easily; caught by surprise, they should be easy targets.

4. As fast as you attack, retreat back into the undergrowth.

5. As the enemy lets its guard down, attack from an opposite angle; do this over and over until the enemy, thinking they are outnumbered, retreats.

SHADOWCLAN

Night Ambush

1. Hide in the shadows of the night with your patrol and your enemy spotted.

2. Make sure your scent isn't drifting toward the attackers.

3. Wait for the leader of the patrol to give the Attack Tail Signal.

4. Strike your enemy fast and hard; the enemy will be caught off-guard with a battle at night.

5. Cut off all your enemy's escape routes, encircling them with your patrol.

6. If they try to attack, battle again. If they do not, let them through with a warning.

RIVERCLAN

Water Combat

Water Combat Battle Moves

Double-Front-Paw Slap-Down

1. Splash water into the enemy's face with your front paws, temporarily blinding them.

Underwater Leg Sweep (Front or Hind)