Chapter 10

I walked in to our cinema and sat down at the back behind the boys. Zack sees me sitting alone at the back so he comes and sits next to me.
-Guys I'm gonna go pop some popcorn and get some drinks, what do you want to have? I ask
-We'll take a coke thanks. Max says
-Wait, Cas, let me help you! Cameron said joining me in to kitchen.
The tension between us was unbearable, we haven't talked since he cancelled our date and everything so is awkward. I don't want to talk to him right now cause he assumed that I was cheating on him, when we aren't even together. He could've asked me what I was doing with Matthew before he got mad.
-Cas, can I please talk to you? Cameron asks.
-Umm.. the others are waiting for us so they can start the movie, I don't think now is a good time.. I say awkwardly. I walk in to the cinema and set the popcorn on the table whilst Cameron sets the drinks next to the popcorn.
-Guys, we'll be back in a second. Cameron says grabbing my hand and drags me out to the back yard.
-Cameron, let go! I told you that I don't want to talk leave me alone! I say
pulling my hand out of his grip.
-No Cassie I need to talk to you.
-Cameron no. You blamed me for cheating on you when we weren't even together. You could've asked me before you started assuming things and accusing me for doing something I didn't, and I'm not ok with that. I bellow at him.
-Cassie, I know that I made a big mistake, and I am terribly sorry. I really should've asked you what was going on, but I didn't. I'm so sorry Cassie. Cameron says.
-Cameron, I'm not going to talk about this when we have company. And you can't expect me to forgive you just like that. Please just leave me alone, or go home or something. I say going back out to the cinema.
-Hey guys, I'm just gonna go to bed, I'm pooped.
They all nod and say good night, just as I leave the room I hear Cameron telling the boys that's he's going home.
I hear the front door shut, I go to my window and look at him jumping in to his truck. He sees me standing there and he waved and smiles a bit. I smile back and then shut my blinds.

I jump into bed and open my Macbook and start watching an episode of Gossip Girl.

I eventually shut my computuer off and go brush my teeth and get ready for bed.

*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,

-You cheated! I hear Max say.
-I did not! Max stop lying! Zack deffends himself.
-Zack, I saw you cheating, c'mon just admit it.Max says
They keep on going back and forth and I eventually get out of bed and go down to the boys.
-Guys! What the hell is going on? I was trying to sleep, can you please be quite and let me have some peace and quite. I beg them.
-Yeah, no can do, lovely sister, but this is our house too and we can do whatever we'd like to,as well can you. Zack answers being all cocky.
-You guys are honestly the worsts brothers. I say not meaning it
-We love you too Cassie! They say jumping on to me hugging me.
-Well guys I'm gonna go out for a run, I'll see you later. I walk up to my room and change in to my gym clothes. I walk down the stairs again and I see Matthew walking out of Maxs room. I say good morning to him and then continue to walk down. I don't really want to talk to him right now, he ruined it between Cameron and I in a way, but its not his fault cause he couldn't know about us.

I run the same old road. I walk past the cute little pond and see all the adorable kids runing around not having to give a care in the world. I go around the pond a couple of times and I decide to take the long way home. I get home and I hop in to the shower. I wash my long hair with shampoo and conditioner. I wash my body and shave my leg and armpits. I put on a bathrobe and let my hair air dry. I put music on through my speakers and jam around a bit whilst trying to find an outfit. I go through my whole closet and I can't find anything to wear. Well I do have stuff to wear but it's nothing that I want to wear today.. As I have nothing to do today I might as well go do some shopping and treat myself to a few stuff.
I throw on a pair of white jeans and a black crop top and black converse.
I brush my hair and leave the damp bits to dry. I put on some mascara and lip balm and I take my phone and wallet and I start walking to the mall.
I walk in to all my favourite shops such as Forever 21, Abercrombie and Fitch, Pink and American Apparel. I buy few bits and bobs and make sure I have enough new clothes that will last me a while. I quickly pop in to Victoria's Secret and buy some sports gear there and I also go in to Nike and get a new pair of sneakers for when I go out running and I also get my brother a few shirts. I feel happy with what I got so I think it's time for me to head home. I end up taking the bus home as all of these bags were too heavy to carry home. I hop off the bus and I walk towards my house. I see Leondre standing in the kitchen. He sees me and he comes and opens the front door for me, I thank him and he tells me that dinners in about an hour.
I walk up to Max's room first and lay his shirts on his bed as he isn't home.
I then go to Zacks room.
-Hey Zack, can I come in? I ask
-Yeah sure, what's up? He says
-I went out shopping and I got you a few shirts, so yeah here. I say and I hand him them.
-Cas! These are so sick thank you! He says hugging me.
-Oh aha it's not big deal, but hey do you know where Max is? I ask
-Yeah he's out with Cameron, I think they're coming over for dinner soon though. He says looking in to my eyes.
-Oh.. Cameron's coming over for dinner?.. I say
-Yeah.. He is.. Zack answers
-Oh that's cool.. I say trying not to show that I am in some way hurt that my brother is hanging out with someone whom I'm currently fighting with. I know they're best friends but Max is my brother, he should be helping me.
I turn around and I walk in to my room and hang all my newly bought clothes up. I change in to some sweats and a tank top and I take my maths books and head down to the kitchen.
-Hey Leondre, does it bother you if I sit here and do my homework? I ask
-Oh no of course not! He says
I sit down on one of the high chairs and start doing my homework. I find maths super hard and it's a subject I'm currently failing. Trigonometry is the hardest subject ever. As I sit there trying to figure out the answer, I hear the front door ring. Assuming it was my mom I go and open it.
-Hey mo- I don't even finish the word mom before I realise it's Cameron.
-Hey Cassie. He says
-Where's Max? I ask
-Max went to some girls house, so I decided to come hang with you. He says smiling.
-Yeah umm I don't think that's a goo idea.. I'm still mad at you and I have a bunch of trigonometry homework to do. I say trying to get him to leave.
-Cas come on, you have to forgive me eventually. He pleaded
-I don't know Cam.. I say looking down at my feet
-Are you struggling with the maths? he asks. I nod in response.
-Do you want me to help you? You know maths is my strongest subject, and the least I can do is help you. He says
-Fine. I said giving in. Let me get my stuff from the kitchen and we'll go up to my room.
I walk in to the kitchen and tell Leondre that Cameron's going to help me with my maths.
I jog up the stairs with Cameron following me, I walk in to my room and set my books on the desk as Cameron closes the door. I turn to face him and all of a sudden I feel his tender lips pressed against mine.

***A/N***
Guys I am so so sorry for the long wait. I will try to start updating more frequently now. I hope you guys don't hate me too much!