Chapter 5

*Cassies POV*

-Cassie! Max! Zack! Could you please come down to the kitchen for a bit? I hear my mom yell

-So guys, this is Olga, our new cleaner! And this is Leondre our new cook! they will be living with us! You know that Daddy and I are very busy and that our last cook and cleaner could't come with us so we got these too! And we've still got a lot of rooms left over, so we're renvoating two of them; one of them is going to be a gym and the other one is going to be a movie salon, Leondre is also a presonal trainer. I hope this is okay with you guys! My mom tells us.

-Yeah sure. I say and walk back up to my room.

I go on my MacBook and i put on One Less Problem by Ariana Grande.

Head in the coulds got no weight on my shoulders, I should be wiser and realize that I've got one less problem with out ya' I got one less problem with out ya'

I sing at the top of my lungs and jump infront of my mirror. I finish singing and I hear people clapping. I turn around and I see my mom, Max, Zack, Cameron, Leondre and Olga stadning by my door.

-That was amazing hun'. My mom says

-Thank you, but shows over now. I say walking over to the door and closing it.

I go on my computer and I check out Nash's new video ''Fishin' Felix''. God I love Nash! He's so nice. Plus Hayes is my best friend.

I finish the video and I check the time. Huh it's 9 pm dinner should be ready soon and it's sunday night I should go to bed after dinner. Last week before summer holidays. I can't wait to get out of this shit hole.I hate school, I don't really get bullied but I do get picked on..Nobody knows about it. I don't tell my brothers about it but I usually tell them everything but I can't tell them this. When I told them that I got bullied they got so mad. And my mom broke down, adn my dad just said that everyone was jealous cause we're such a ''good looking'' family.

-Kids! Dinner is ready! I assume Leondre yells.

I run down stairs and it smells amazing

-Wow Leondre this smells amazing! I say.

The boys come running down the stairs and they drool over the food

-So Cameron are you staying tonight? My mom asks Cameron

-Yeah I am. He says smiling.

-Leondre, Olga this is Cameron, he is Max's best friend he kinda lives with us, I consider him as one of my own sons. So be preparded to make dinner for eight people per night.

We eat our dinner which is amazing!

I tell Leondre that this food is amazing, he blushes and says thank you.

He has a british accent OMG. It's so attractive.

I finish my dinner and thank Leondre for it. I walk in to the kitchen and I leave my plate for Olga

I go into the living room and I start watching Awkward, I'm so jealous of Jenna she has the most perfect life, in my oppinion.

I curl up on in bed and i go on twitter and see that Cameron has posted a picture of our dinner tonight and tagged Max and I in it.

'' Dayum we're lucky @ClassyCassie @MaxCrete''

I favrouite it and retweet it.

I turn my phone off and fall asleep on the sofa