Chapter 4

I go I to my room and log on Facebook.

I check my news feed, friend requests, and messages. I read the latest one

From: Facebook user

So I see you like Cameron.

But bitch he's mine. if you ever go out with him I'll make your life miserable.

Don't touch him. Talk to him. ANYTHING. I'm warning you.

~Your Cutest Nightmare.

I start freaking out.

I close my mac book and go up to Max.

-Umm.. Max? Can you please help me with something in my room? I ask him

-Cassie! I have a friend over no! he says raising his voice

-Please Max I really need help. I beg him

-Ugh. fine I'll be back in a sec guys. he says walking behind me

We walk in to the room and I start off by saying that Cameron and I like eachother.

-Cas, I know you both like eachother. he interrupts me.

-And you're okay with that. I say while moving to my huge comfy bed.

-Yeah! in fact I want you two to go out! he says smiling

I open my computer and show him the message I got.

He reads trough it a few times before calling up Cameron.

Max tells Cameron to come over straight away cause they need to talk.

A few minutes later Cameron enters Maxs room
-Take a look at this. Max says handing out my mac to Cameron.

-So I see you like Cameron. he starts off and then he looks at me and smiles.

-No that's not true, the person just made it up. I say trying to save myself.

He mumbles the rest of the words and then closes my mac and puts it on the bed.
He stands up looking at Max.
-Do you know who it could be?Max asks him.
-Yeah.. I think it could be my ex.

-W-who's your ex? I ask nervously

-Olivia.. Shes in the cheerleading team.. In fact she's he captain, no one stands up to her. I went out with her for a few months but no one knew about it. I dumped her a month ago but she doesn't get it that we're over.

She's always sending me text that she loves me and stuff, but I don't like her anymore, I like someone else.. Cameron answers.

-Yeah you like my sister. Max says

-Ehh.. Cameron says outing his hand thru his hair..

-The last person that she thought I had a thing with, she tried to hurt them, she would push them in school, she even got one girl in hospital

-So.. I might get hurt? I say with a test slipping down from my eye.

-Heyyy Guyss! Wh- Zack says coming in.

-Cassie? what's wrong? he asks me

-This girl said that she would make my life miserable if I talk to Cameron.. I answer.

-Cas. Everything will be fine. I promise you. Myself and Max will be there for you no matter what. Zack says hugging me.

I look over at Max and he nods.

I ask the boys if they could go out of my room because I need some alone time.

They walk out and I go in to my en-suit and jump in to the shower. I burst in to tears. Why would someone do that to me? I am petrified that Olivia will hurt me. What am I supposed to do? I can't blame her until I know for sure that it is her sending me these threats. I stand in the shower for what feels like hours. Having the warm water run down my tense body, is so relaxing. I eventually get out of the shower and put a pair of short sweats on with one of Max's hoodies.