TOBY RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!! oh and let dark help you with your life

Me:*reads comment while munching on my carrot*hmmm ok *takes a bit and chocks on it* 'cough cough cough' help!!

Dark:woah wtf winter *helps by using her powers to take the chunk of carrot I chocked on*there now ya feel better and HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TELL YOU DO NOT EAT CARROTS WHILE YOUR READING OR READING COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me:*shakes* o-ok........now back to the comment. TOBY YA GOT A DARE!!!!!!!

Toby:*jumping up and down*YAY!!!!! what's the dare winter!!

Me:*wispers in toby's ear*lick masky's face and run away got it

Toby:ok *goes find masky and licks him in the face*

masky:TOBY YOU MOTHER FUCKING DICK YOUR GONNA PAY YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs around trying to catch Toby*

insane Toby: (oh!!! New character if you ever read my creepypasta book you problely know insane Toby and his sister insane Tina btw you can also dare them cuz there proxies to)*come's in smoking* (and yes he is a smoker)wtf are you guys running?

Insane Tina:yeah what are ya guys doning? *munch on cookie* hey bro ya want some cookies?

Insane toby:sure *leans in and bites a little of cookie from his sister's mouth (his sis is Tina bw)*

Insane tina:*blush* BRO WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All but not Tina and toby:OMG WE SHIP IT!!!!!!!

Dark:wellp that pots another point for wrighting a knew book and ship in the knew book

Me:oh yes

End

Me:wait you think this is over no its not

Ticci toby:*still running*

Masky:insane tb (short for insane Toby) insane tina can you just help me with this your the fastest runners in the mansion!!!

Tb and Tina:nope

Masky:I give up *breath heavyly*