the ship is real!!!!!

me:dark get Toby And Tina in a quit room now its a dare from someone I cant remember oh and look the door to and make a fiar that cant make use burn

Dark:ok *snaps finger 'poof' Tina and Toby apeared in a smoke of red she snaps her fingers again and they where in my tree house (I build the tree house for well just in case something bad happened) and locked the door* there

Me:greate now EVERY ONE JUMP IN THE FAIR!!!!!!!!! *every one jumed in the fair*

The cps:WINTER!!!! Is this a prank or something!!??

me:no its a dare but still you get to see Tina and Toby doing it

All cp:oh!!!!!

At the tree house..

(this is gonna be in story mode btw)

TB and Tina, the two sibblings was siting in the tree house winter build "ya want some cookie bro?" Tina ask while munching on a cookie "sure" Toby said then leand in kissing his sister (TB:I hate you!!). He then started to take of his shirt reaveling his six pack (dark:damn!!!!) And brought his hands in Tina's shirt up to her huge boobs (masky:damn!!!!!!!!!) Sqeazing it "ah" she sqeaked (me:so cute). Toby then took his hoodie of even his sisters hoodie leaving Tina in her red bra "plz be gentle" Tina said "but-" toby jumped on Tina pinning her on the floor bords take of her bra pants and panty Toby then Took his pants and boxers of leaving his huge cock (insane painter:wow really winter) and inserted it in his sister, he wated for the answere Tina nod Toby began to thrust in and out of his sister moans can be heard from Tina "f-faster p-please" Tina said as Toby began to thrust faster and faster until "IM GONNA CUM SIS!!!!!!!!!!" Toby screamed and came inside of Tina soon fell a sleep........ Winter and dark had forgoten about the dare and want in the tree house the next day to see Toby and Tina naked on the floor "THEY DID IT THE SHIP IS REAL!!!!!!!!!" winter screamed and fly of and into the mansion while dark took a photo and ran........

End of story mode back to normal

Me:wow I knew you two would do it

I.TB and I.T:*is crying cuz dark poasted the pic on facebook*.