T.B and jake

I.TB:hey sis im bored!!!!!!!

I.T:*groans* your so anoying bro!

me:just leave him in the room and get jake in here

I.T:you meen our long lost best friend?

me:YES!!!!!

i.t:oh HEY JAKE COME HERE!!!

jake:what is i- *blush cuz he saw shirtles tb*

I.TB:*smirks* like what ya see?

jake:*runs of but i dragged him back*

Me:oh no you dont your gonna stay

Jake:fine

I.T:this is gonna be good *smile pervertedly*

After that me and Tina got out of tb's room

Jake:*siting in a chair and is eating a cookie e got from the frieg when he was called*

I.TB:*sits on another chair and is munching on a cookie while waching tv*

Jake:I think im gonna go now

I.TB:oh no you dont your gonna stay *smirks pervertedly*

Jake:*is blushing under his mask*

I.TB:*tackles jake and takes of his mask and kissed him hard*

Jake:*blush and kissed back*

I.TB:*licks jake bottom lip asking for entrence*

Story mode

TB licked jake's bottom lip asking for entreince jake noded and Tb slid his toung in, they had a toung fight and TB won and explored jake's mouth they both parted leaving a string of saliva, tb then pushed jake on his bed and got on top of him and sucked on jake's neck leaving a hicky jake moaned tb smirked and took of jake's clothes leaving him in his boxers (that was a neo green) Tb then took of his pants and both of his and jakes boxers reavealing his huge member (dark:ok im getting turned on right now) and jake's normal sized member "u-um I-I think w-we should do this later" jake said nerves "your nervuse are you" tb said with a smirk "at lest be gentle" jake said and tb inserted his member in the other male "ready?" he ask. Jake nodded and tb began to thrust in and out jake moaned in pleasure "f-faster o-overland!!!!!" Jake screamed tb's last name "dont call me that!" Tb said and thrusted faster and faster while jake moaned tb's name untill "IM GONNA CUM J-" Tb came deep inside jake and ploped on his bed next to jake panting and soon fall asleep 'hehe Tb's face looked really cute when he sleep' jake thought and kissed tb's forhead and fell asleep soon after..

Dark:hey tb hav- *sees jake and tb naked* ok never mind leaves*

Me:guys the ship is JAKEOBY!!! Btw tb's not gay for real this is what I imagined what it would be like if he was

I.T:ok you really have a perverted mine dont you winter

Me:fuck of

End