Extra-Chapter Two

Now for having just seen me yesterday and this morning their reaction might be shocking, but This was my last step in therapy and they knew it. I even got a reaction from the shadow king himself. Making my way to a seat I had only just realized that the hosts were dressed as Samurai of some sort. Girls had snapped out of their trances and started to gossip about me. I watched as Kyoya escorted the girls out of the room as the host club members apologized to the girls, though you could tell that they were too caught up in their own thoughts. Once the room was cleared the host turned swiftly towards me, they had appeared by my side so fast it was almost like magic.

     "Pen-Chan, why didn't you tell us you were coming today?" Mitsukuni asked his eyes growing large, he didn't call me Ash-chan as it reminded everyone of the scenes they had witnessed earlier in life.

     "If I told you guys it wouldn't be a surprise, plus I wanted to do this on my own. Show you guys that I have actually moved on." I smiled brightly looking around at all of the hosts allowing my eyes to linger on Takashi more, of course not going unnoticed by the group. Stupid pig brained giant can't see what's in front of him, tch.

     "Haruhi why won't you dress more like Aspen, look at how girly she is. Daddy just wants you to be a girl again." Tamaki cried to 'mommy' I had come to like his overbearing personality, and even found myself enjoying calling the boys 'mommy' and 'daddy'.

     "Tamaki leave Haruhi alone, plus you wouldn't want all the boys looking at her in this type of a short skirt would you?" I questioned, now I loved my outfit don't get me wrong, but I may or may not have had some ulterior motives. Stupid doo doo brains, I can't even go a minute without my thoughts being consumed by him. Tamaki looked me up and down, realization spreading on his face as my words finally struck him.

     We all got pulled into random conversations as the time went on, I had missed this and I think so had they. I watched out of the corner of my eye as Takashi's eyes glinted. The next thing I knew Takashi had a spear piercing the sliding door. The other host's seemed to have been watching him also as they stared in complete shock. Atleast he hadn't done this when customers were here.

     "We have a trespasser." Mori's monotonous voice rang out. All of us watched as he opened the door revealing a red head...hey isn't that...

     "Ritsu!" I called out not realizing that he had bowed before Takashi. Ritsu lifted his head up eyes locking with mine.

     "Aspen?" Ritsu questioned surprised that I was here. We looked at eachother in shock before jumping into a hug. It wasn't weird for us to do this I mean we are family after all, but the host club didn't need to know that. While in Ritsu's embrace I glanced up at Takashi only to see his eyes had darkened slightly.

     "Ritsu, what are you doing here?" I pulled away looking into his eyes.

     "Well, I was just born with a face that makes me look mean all the time. I'm not a human weapon. I've always had this mean look even when I was born. Even when I was just a tyke my dad would say 'just you wait my sons going to be the greatest gangster of all time.' Morinozuka-senpai that's why I need you to show me how you manage to have so many friends, when you're just as mean looking as me. You're expressionless distant and you hardly ever talk plus you've got a mug that looks like a watch dog from hell, so how come you have so many friends what are you doing that I'm not?" Ritsu spoke turning to Takashi, I just nodded my head at everything he said. It was true Takashi was expressionless, most of the time, and he's like a robot, he always freezes up around me. You know I always find myself angry thinking about Takashi. I also zone out... all I heard was Tamaki say something about a lovely item.

     "I'll be it!" I yelled standing up, "Ritsu and me have a history so I'll be his lovely item." I said wrapping my body around his arm. I watched Takashi turn his head from Mitsukuni to us, a look of horror passing across his face. I know I shouldn't be mean but his jealous face is just too cute.