Chapter 1.

I wake up in my bed, in a empty room I saw nothing all my blinds where closed. My door was closed I got out my bed, I was chilling I walked to my door. I opened it, light was shining in my eyes I walked to my stairs and walked downstairs. My feet touched the cold floor when I was downstairs, I walked to my kitchen and I got a sandwich. Today was the day I moved out this horrible town, I had the worst past here I was a trouble in the whole town. I had alot of party's, I was waking up everyone because I was screaming and laughing. When I was done with my sandwich, I walked back upstairs . To dress myself I wore a 22 T-shirt black jeans and black heels, when I was done I heard my doorbell ring. I walked downstairs to open the door, I saw my the people who where getting my boxes with all my stuff. Because today I was going to move to a new town, I let the people in so they can get the boxes. We where done in a good 10 minutes, the people got in there truck I was driving with my car behind the truck. After 7 hours of driving, I saw my new house it was so big. I parked my car in front of my house, we got the boxes out of the truck and bring it inside to my new house. When all the people where gone I closed the door, I started unpacking the boxes I started with the kitchen. I was in the middle of unboxing, when the doorbell ringed. I walked to the front door and slowely opened it, I saw nothing until I looked down I saw a package with my name written all over it. I take it inside and put it on the kitchen counter, I open it with a sharp knife. And then I see it looked like a cheeseburger package, I opened the package and a long finger was in it. I took the package and throw it away. I get back inside and I close the door, and I go further with my unpacking it is turning night I quit unpacking. And I go upstairs to go sleep, I see a big princes bed I let myself fall on it. But first I have to get in my pyjamas, I put my pyjamas on and I go to bed. The next morning I get a message from anonymous, it said : Welcome to you're new home hope you liked the surprise. I immediately think of the finger, so it wasn't a joke I go outside and I get the package. I take it inside and I call 911, I tell them everything about the package. They told they be there in a few minutes, I then get a new message from anonymous it was a picture of me. Of me calling to 911 I look around, and then the doorbell ringed I give a little scream. I walk to the doorbell and I look in the peek hole and I saw the police, I opened the door and I showed them the package. Then one of the police woman says not again, I look at her and I ask what do you mean. She said that this happened 2 years ago but it got worse, so we have to take this and keep you're house in sight. so where going to put up security cameras, I agreed.