Chapter 2.

The next day there was police, around my whole house It was for security cameras. Because they didn't trust this, they told me that this happened to someone else and then it got worse. The problem, the person would be stalked and more creepy things. I walked outside, but when I opened the door a alarm was going on. I give a little scream, oh sorry said one of the police officers. It doesn't matter I said, he walked with me inside. He talked about that this was free. because the police doesn't, want this problem again or something. When everything was set everyone left, I locked the doors and walked to the living room for some TV. After 1 hour of watching a teen mom marathon, a strange noise came from the kitchen I walked to the kitchen. I saw that one of the knifes of my knife set was missing, I looked around this person couldn't be far. I took a knife the sharpest one, I walked around I then hear footsteps behind me. I slowely look behind me, I see a tall dark figure he pushes me on the ground. He grabs my brown hair, and smashes my head on a glass mirror. He then leaves and the doorbell ringed, I crawled to the door I give all my strength to open the door. The police walks in and looks at me, they helped me get up and they walk with me to the couch. One of the police checks my head to look if anything was damaged, nothing was bleeding or it didn't had a big wound. They cleaned everything up, when they where gone I was so scared the dark figure comes back. I then got a message, from Anonymous it said : Just call me Shadow Killer. I now have to call him this stupid name, I putted my phone away. and I looked out the window, when I saw someone looking Inside. I walked to the window, to look who was there watching me. And then when he notice me, he walks to the front door and rings the doorbell. I slowely walk to the door, and I open the door I see a package. I think by myself should I get this inside, I decided to get it inside this could help the police. I take a knife and put the package on the kitchen counter, I take the knife and I stab it in the package. I take the knife out and then I use my hands, when the package is open I see something horrible. A full box of fingernails, I immediately take my phone and I call the police about this package they where coming as fast as they could. I look at the package but I smell this horrible smell, its like shit and pee. The doorbell rings I open the door, it was the police they come inside and they walk with me to the package. They look close to the package and the woman officer said I think the game just started.