Chapter 4.

I'm Anne I tell Jessy, she said we have to follow our on rules here where under the ground. When are we going away, Jessy answered afraid like she doesn't know. I walk upstairs and I see a shower, like a normal house I saw no food and and no knew clothes. I walked downstairs to Jessy, she said she was going to take a shower. I walked with her when I heard the shower stopped running, I walked inside but I forget Jessy was inside. She looks at me and smiles, she drops her towel I see her shining body. She looks at me she gets her towel. And walks at me she gives me a kiss and then I kiss her back, I think I like her she is so not ashamed. I walk after her she says we share bed, I see a small bed but I could sleep in there. I go sit on the bed and I look at Jessy, I'm going to take a shower okay. I walk to the shower and open the door, I see a camera zoom in I look at it really mean. I undress myself, its so uncomfortable I try to hide my body parts. I turn on the shower and I feel cold water on my back, I look at the camera and think by myself why me. I turn off the shower and I dry off my back. And I walk to Jessy she turns around, and looks at me she says : I'm going to sleep. I go lay next to her and after 2 hours, I think someone walks in he sits somewhere. A deep voice says this : Goodnight moon Goodnight sun Goodnight Jessy and Anne. I then feel a cold hand going over my shoulders, I then look at the door but its already shut I wake up Jessy to tell her what happened. She looks confused and we then both hear a deep voice behind us..... 2 MONTHS LATER.
I wake up in the asylum I walk to one of the doctors, the grab my shoulder and then they get it off because they know. I had to go to my therapist, when I was there we talked about the whole kidnapping. I told her that after I heard the deep voice, someone grabbed my shoulders and pulled me out the bed and he putted me in a cell. And then I didn't saw Jessy for 2 months, I then see a door open and guess what JESSY. I look at her she is scared afraid, her hair is cut off and shaved I stand up and walk to her. She opens her arms, I run in her arms I feel her cold hands on my back. When I let go my session was over, I walk away with Jessy when we where walking. She told about what happened when I was locked up, when Shadow Killer was back she got a stone on her head. Shadow Killer throw her in the seller, he closes and locks the door. Jessy heard gun shots and she heard my scream, but that was not possible when we where found. Jessy had a trauma, i walk with her to my room. We then put on some clothes that covered our face and the rest, we then broke the window and jumped out the building. And then I see for the first time again the outside.