chapter 2

"Urushihara! (Y/n) is here to get you." Maou ran up the stairs. How does he not fall?! You thought as you walk up the cursed stair case. Urushihara looked confused,"here to...get me?"
"YES!! ISN'T IT GREAT!!" Maou smiled, Ashiya looked so happy he could explode.
"Umm.....why are you so mean to him? What did he do to you?" You asked getting angry.
Ashiya looked at Maou with that - should we tell her- look Maou nodded slowly.
Ashiya sighed," He's the kid who destroyed the bridge. Your still going to take him right!? "
You stood there for a second not saying anything, "That....is...Awesome, I heard about that on the news it was really cool how someone fixed it really quick too."
They looked at you dumbfounded.
" You mean your still going to take me?!" Urushihara smiled packing a box with his stuff
" Maou can I take th-"
"No." Maou said.
"Bu-But why???" Urushihara cried.
"Don't worry Urushihara I have 2 computer's at my house." You smiled, Ashiya shook his head,"big mistake your just fueling that NEET... (Y/n)?". You had already left and were walking down the cursed steps
-------(we all know what is going to happen next)------------
"Gahhh!" You screamed, landing on Urushihara, "S-sorry!!!" You quickly got off of him helping pick up all his stuff that fell.
Time skip brought to you by Gray Fulbuster's hate for Natsu.

*Urushihara's POV*

Her house was huge! The best part is, I got a bed, ha ha Maou all you have is boxes!"Urushihara you can have the other master bedroom. " (Y/n) smiled. Maou I got a master bedroom! "Thank you!!" I hugged her, then I realized what I was doing and I could feel me face heat up, why it was just a hug. I put my stuff in my room, neatly. "I'm cooking dinner, any request's?" (Y/n) asked opening the cupboards.
"Any thing but noodles." I replied."Oh if you want to play on the computer it's in my room." She said pointing down the hall. I ran to her room it was covered in photos of (your favorite band) and (Your favorite animes.) I grabbed the laptop and sat on the couch.