chapter 4

"Demon general, (y/n)?!" Ashiya and Maou said in unison.
" Your neko general/servant has found you!" You smiled.
Ashiya and Maou looked at you and smiled, you gave them a confused expression.
"Sire, should we?" Maou nodded," Yes we should."
Now you felt scared, you gulped, Maou took out his crappy flip phone and called Emillia the hero. Urushihara sighed,"I'm leaving before that evil ass gets here."
Suddenly a red head burst through the door,
"What did you call me you...you NEET!!" She looked at the demon neko,
"Great another demon except it's a hybrid."
"Emillia the hero! You will fall under the hands of great Satan! be grateful you are in his home/ crappy 1 room apartment!" You yelled standing up as Ashiya nodded,"exactly, I have shown you the path of greatness." You went back to Urushihara and laid you head on his lap, which caused him to tense up, but eventually he relaxed.
"Ew PDA." Maou said teasingly. You glared at him and so did Urushihara. Then a fellow co-worker screamed at Maou,"WHO...IS...SHE!" "Chi, calm down she's a friend from Ente Isl-" Maou began  until you cut him off,        " HOW DARE YOU BARGE INTO SIRE'S APARTMENT AND SCREAM AT HIM." Chi's face turned red with anger,"Mr.Maou is MINE" 
"I never said he wasn't!" You grabbed  Urushihara's hand and slammed the door. You flew home, one you arrived Urushihara went on the computer.
"Want to order pizza luci-chan?"
"Meh," He replied, "don't call me 'Luci-chan'." You sighed
"Uru?"
"No"
"Hanzo?"
"No"
"Shi"
"No"
"Fer"
"No"
"Hara?"
"Fine."
★★★★time skip brought to you by,Black star★★★★
Urushihara POV
"Morning, sleepy." A female voice said
Her (h/c) bangs touching my cheek. I shook my head, she sighed, I patted the empty space beside me. Getting the message she laid down beside me, I unknowingly wrapped me arms around her stomach.
*****1hr later******
I woke up to a voice I  HATED," GET UP STUPID NEET DEMON!" I pulled (y/n) closer to me. Emi sighed gave up and left, good I hate her. My stomach still hurts from when she stabbed me. (y/n) shifted in her sleep,
"B-brother! No Lucifer didn't do anything wrong!" I tried to wake her, but she flew into the middle of the room and chanted in Ente Islan,"Kigakosain Harumarae Igsay froh!" I flew up and wrapped my arms around her, her glowing white eyes turns (e/c) once again her (h/c) was no longer (f/c) I sighed with relief and hugged her tighter. Tears streamed down her face as she touched my shoulder's to make sure I was real."Hara-san!" I pet her soft (h/l) (h/c) hair she cried into my shoulder. "Hey whats wrong,(y/n)?" "I-I-I'm so scared,Hara! When he finds me he's going to-"
**3rd person POV**
  She was cut of by Hara's lips crashing into her's, it took her a moment but she kissed back. Then Maou burst through the door,
" we felt a ton of magical power so we.............................am uh am I interrupting something? "
"Sire I believe that........someone likes the NEET Emillia!"  Ashiya called