chapter 3

*Urushihara POV*

"Urushihara, do you want to watch a horror movie with me?" (Y/n) asked with a mouth full of food.
"Uhhhh...do you get scared? Sorry that sounded mean!" I said, her food was really good, way better than Ashiya's noodles.
"Eh not really, but sometimes." She replied.
"Okay, let's watch a movie." I sighed getting up from a bar stool. She put the disk in her Xbox 360. (Horror movie) came up on her gigantic flat screen. About 30 minutes later we both got scared, and of course my wings came out, but what I didn't expect was to see her wings, cat ears, and a tail? She look at me with that -what- face. She walked over to me. I gulped,
"(y-y/n)?!" Our faces were inches apart, it was really awkward. She pointed to my wings,
"Come talk with me." She walked out the door. I quickly got my shoes on, and walked after her.

*(y/n) POV*
I am going to Maou's house, he sprouted Wings, well so did I but is he from Ente Isla too?
"(Y/n) wait up!" I heard Urushihara call. Then he came, Kyle, my ex. He placed his arms around me and said, "long time no see, take me back,(Y/n)?" his breath smelled like whiskey, his hair was the same as before, blonde and stupid.
I sighed," I told you no Kyle. I've told you many times before, no."
" Was that...a yes?" He laughed he pulled my face up to his. I tried struggling then I stopped his grip was to strong. I used to be a demon general not even Emillia the hero knew about and now I was admitting defeat to a drunk person.
" DON'T TOUCH (Y/N), ARE YOU DEAF SHE SAID NO!" Urushihara yelled. Before I could blink Kyle was on the floor, Urushihara could throw a punch.
" Come on, we're flying to Maou's house." He said pulling me close to him. I hugged him back,"Thank you, Urushihara. "
"It's fine, (y/n)." We landed on Maou's roof. He held my hand walking up the stairs," Girls always fall on these."
I knocked on Maou's door, he was probably already asleep. Ashiya opened the door, Maou was even awake.
" Giving him ba-....(Y/N) you have Wings!"
I nodded, "We need to talk." Ashiya looked at our hands and smirked he opened the door and Urushihara and I sat down. I got up and tackled him in a hug,
"King Satan! I missed you! Alciel! Yay" they both looked wide eyed,"demon general,(y-y/n)!"