Jackson

3rd POV

Jackson was Skyping with his mom in Mark and his room, when Mark came inside the room,

"I love you too mom" Jackson said, and he ended the Skype call. Mark realized that his crush was crying in front of him,

"Are you okay Jackson?" Mark gets closer only to wrap his arms around the crying Jackson and comfort him from crying over missing his parents. Well Mark understood him well, since his parents were far away too. But they got to visit them often now, not like back when they couldn't see they're parents for over 2 years. Those times were really hard times for especially Jackson. Mark hugs him tighter in the thought of all that.

"I'll be there for you" Mark whispered to Jackson, realizing his own words, Mark quickly added, "If you want me to.." Jackson laughs a bit at Marks shyness,

"Thank you" Jackson answers with a grin on his face, he laughs again smiling and hugging Mark tighter.

Mark just couldn't take all of they're closeness, they were so close friends, they even shared rooms, Bam and Junior were our two other closest friends, but it just wasn't the same with them... Every time I passed more and more time with Jackson, I ended falling more and more for him...

"You know, you should come with me next time.." Mark looked confused and surprised down at the sobbing still crying Jackson who made the comment, "You know, when I visit my parents again.."

Even if Mark loved Jackson and Jackson loved Mark back, then they would never be able to be together since homosexuality is illegal in South Korea. Fans might ship boys all together, but they'd never be ables to ever become real couples, sadly..

Mark answered Jackson with a 'Sure' and just buried his face into Jackson's shoulder. It doesn't matter if we can't be lovers, just as long as we can be this close.. Without realizing it Mark was crying, crying into Jackson's shoulder. It felt really nice for both boys just to cry out a little, even if Jackson didn't really understand why Mark was crying...

Hi, sorry if I don't update so much lately.. I'm doing my best on every story I'm writing!!! So thank you, to those who supports me.. And yes I love Markson very much, so I'd love to keep this fanfic ongoing for a while, I hope you'll like it and support it.. :]
PS: Sorry if the first couple chapters in this story might be a bit short.. But don't worry, when the action comes, the chapters will be longer.. I'll make sure to update soon. ;)