2 Years With GOT7

Happy 2 years with GOT7 !!! I know it's late.. It was last month.. But.. Well.. My story wasn't there yet.. -.-'

3rd POV

The group GOT7 is getting closer and closer to their 2 years old birthday. They prepare a surprise party for their fans, and hope that so many as possible will come.

Under the preparations, the Markson couple tried not to be too close, mostly because they didn't want the members to become suspicious of anything..

Anyways, the GOT7 members did their very best to create the biggest surprise to their fans. They had this idea about a date in an amusement park with IGOT7.

So, the next day at the fan meeting, they met their fans and celebrated their two-year anniversary at SK Olympic Handball Gymnasium.

They titled it 'I GOT7 2nd Fan Meeting' and the boys got an audience with over 3,500 lovely fans.
A/N I wish I was there TT^TT *crying in a corner*

The members sung and danced with performances as "Just Right," "If You Do," and "Eyes On You," getting the fans going crazy with their fangirlness.

The seven boys had prepared a touching video from the last two years, and to admit it.. They were all crying..

At the end of the fan meeting, GOT7-members thanked their fans with "We always feel excited and reassured on our way to meet you. We gain strength because of our precious fans. We will do our best this year to greet you guys with better songs and performances."

Bam Bam POV

A week later, I had been trying to get Jackson's attention ALONE, to talk to him about the suspicions I have for the Markson couple.. But I've only failed..

"Yugyeom.. We have to talk.."

I ask him to follow me, as we go to my room.. Mark shares a room with Yugyeom now.. (Because of the bugs..) Anyways, when we're there, I make sure to lock the door, so no ones hears our conversation.

"Is it about Mark and Jackson?" I nod.

"Yeah.. I can't distract Jackson to ask him.. So I need your help." Yugyeom smiled..

"So for once you're asking me to help you.. hihi" He grins.. Whatever..

"Yeah.. So will you help me?"

"Sure" He smiles. "So what's the plan?"

"We have to distract the couple-" He cuts me,

"Well what we assume is a couple.." He said, and I continued,

"Yeah.. Uhm.. And we'll separate them, you take dimsum, and I take Mandu!! Okay?"

"And then we ask them if their are a couple?" Yug asks me,

"Yeah.. I guess.." I smile awkwardly as I realize what I'm saying.. It a weird idea.. Anyways.. We need to find out!!!

Yugyeom POV

We're waiting to go on stage, and I recall Bam's plan in my head..

After our 'if you do' performance, when we go off stage, we have 30 minutes before we go onstage again. We quickly change into our other close, and I then go find Mark, when Bam finds Jackson.

"G - O - T - 7" JB screams,

"JYIA!!!" We scream right after, and we get ready to go onstage.

~ after our performance ~

Change - go find Mark! Change - go find Mark.. I repeat to myself..

Changing took longer than expected.. The makeup artist took forever to get me ready.. And I couldn't find one of my earrings.. Anyways, I rushed to where I expected Mark to be.. With Jackson.. But they weren't where I was expecting them to be..

I ran around confused on till I saw him with Jackson.. And the members of BTS..

"Hi guys.. Can I borrow Mark for a sec? It's quite important.."

"Sure" Mark and Jackson answered at the same time.. As I saw Jackson was about to follow us, I quickly added,

"Jackson.. Stay here.. Bam Bam is looking for you.. And he'll probably look here.." And smiled as I pulled Mark with me.

I found an empty room and entered it with him right after me.

"So.. What is it Yug-" I cut him off,

"Are you and Jackson a couple?" He looked at me with big shocked eyes..

A/N

HELLOOOOOO :*

Sorry to cut it here.. But now there's an action shot.. Hope you guys like it so far!! ;)

I'll try to update soon.. But I can't promise anything.. Sorry guys.. TT^TT

Anyways, thank you so much for reading this story!!! :***