Epilogue

3rd POV

Years after, GOT5 had becomed even more worldwide, than they already were. The story about the two former members, leaving the group, because they loved each other, was long forgotten. Some fans didn't even know, that they once were called GOT7. BTS and GOT5 were practically buddies, they were always invited to shows together, they had performed songs together, as Bangtang 7+5, or GOT12... Bangtang Girls, with Bam Bam and V, or BulletDance, were JHope and Yugyeom had performed together. BTS knew all about the two former members, they were even participating in a meeting were they, along with the members of GOT5 and JYP, talked about how Mark and Jackson were doing.

In LA, Mark and Jackson were accepted for who they were. People, like their neighbours and others, didn't know about their past. But as soon as fans in California found out, they were disturbed again.

So they had moved to San Diego.

International fans, who knew that Mark and Jackson had left the group, would get really mad at JYP and South Korea's opinion on homosexuality.

They might not know that JYP helped the two boys, because JYP had to lie and tell that he had fired them as soon as he found out, in order to protect the company.

International IGOT7's also wanted to remember the two former members, but netizens made so all new IGOT5 wouldn't know.

The netizens were ashamed of them, so they wanted everything forgotten.

Markson POV

Mark was laying in the sofa downstairs watching some videos on YouTube, while Jackson was still in their bedroom sleeping. Or, that was what Mark thought Jackson was doing.

In reality, Jackson was fully dressed and in his pocket, he was hidding a tiny box with a ring inside.

"Mark!" He called, before he went downstairs. "Mark.." He didn't wait for an answer "Let's go out"

"Jackson! You're aware that my parents are coming tonight?"

"Exactly, I want to talk to you before they come.." Jackson lent a hand for Mark to come out of the couch.

"What for?" Mark asked as both men took on their jackets.

Jackson took Mark's had and kissed it. "You'll see.."

Jackson drove them to Lake Murray, and stopped them just nearby, so they could walk the rest of the way.

"What are we doing here?" Mark asked.

"Remember our first kiss?" Jackson lead them to a bench and sat down. "In the car, on our way back from ASC?" Mark smiled at the memory.

"I miss our old friends"

"I know.. JB was so serious when we came out, and Bam Bam cheered because he was right about us" Both men smiled, and hold each others hands tight.

"I really miss them" Mark cried.

"But we can't see them. We can't go to South Korea, not now."

"We were like a family " Mark continued, Jackson, getting too emotional and wanted to get back on track, decided to kiss Mark. "What was that for?" Mark asked,

"I love you Mark" Jackson said. "We have each other, and I want you to stay by my side forever, in all eternity."

"What makes you think that I'll ever leave you? I love you so much Jackson." Mark replied confused.

Jackson pulled out the box he had in his pocket, "I want you to marry me Mark. Marry me, and we'll become a happy married couple!" Mark felt tears run down his cheeks, as he nodded in excitement,

"Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes!!"

A/N
There will be a bonus chapter as soon as I'm done with it! I'm sorry if I keep being hateful towards South Korea, I just need to write it somewhere.. Anyways, thanks for your support. 😉❤❤