Chapter 2

He smirks as he enters the room, I quietly grab a pillow and some blankets while he pulls the couch out to make it a bed. I toss the pillow and blankets on the bed and go to my bed and drift to sleep.
--------------------
I woke up to a loud knock on the door connected to my parents room. I curse under my breath as I stealthily as I go over to the boy, wow... I don't even know his name yet oh well. I wake him up
"What th-" he groans but I cover his mouth, using my other hand to signal be quiet. He nods probably because he hears the knocks. We quickly clean up the bed and hide his stuff in drawers he quietly leave the room and disappears into the hallway. I quickly rush over to the door and open it my parents sighing
"About Time you opened up" my father rolled his eyes.
"Sorry I was woken up by you guys but really needed to use the bathroom first" I lied.
"We'll get dressed we are going sight seeing" my mom instructs from their bathroom.
"Ok!" I quickly shut the door and start pulling out my clothes from my suitcase. I grab skinny jeans the are rolled up to the middle of my shin and a gray top. I grab my teal and black Lacy bra and matching underwear. I slowly start taking my shirt off tossing it on the bed, I wasn't wearing a bra last night so right now I'm half completely naked. I jump a little as I here the room door open, I slowly turn covering my breast while cursing under my breath eyes wide. Because the universe just loves me no other than the mystery boy himself walks in. He stops in his tracks noticing me standing in the middle of the room, half naked. Then he smirks, seeing me eyes wide scared and covering my boobs with one hand.
"Well, you didn't need to get naked for me" he smirks. My face is probably as red as a tomato. I quickly grab my clothes with my free hand and run into the bathroom, I lean against the counter trying to fix my breath. You see I haven't mentioned this yet but I used to have anxiety attack, I also went thru some depression because of my bullying. I kinda also was anorexic from the age of ten to last year, I was sent to the hospital at the age of twelve. I still went to school and everything so I wouldn't made fun of worse, but before and after school I was in a hospital my parents came everyday which was nice. I slowly slide down the wall of the bathroom and look at my wrists and thighs and frown. I didn't wear long sleeves or long pants, he defiantly saw my cut marks. Ugh I'm so stupid! I tried not to let the tears slip, my breath quickly becomes hard, someone is banging on the door but I locked it. I hear someone asking if I was ok I hold my knees to my bare chest crying, struggling for breath. This is why I don't socialize and why I don't have friend.....

Ryder's POV

I hear things crashing on a floor and panic
"Niagara! Niagara! Are you ok?!" I bang on the door, I saw them, the scares. Their up to the middle of her forearms and on her thighs... They end in the middle of her thighs. I hear a thud like she feel to the ground I start trying to open the door but it's locked I grab a bobbypin off of a table I don't how it got there but whatever. I put it in the lock and move it around until I hear the click. I open the door looking for her, I spot her. Her eyes are puffy and red, she shaking like crazy, hugging her knees to her chest. I feel horrible, so I pick her up and walk and put her on the bed I quickly pull my shirt off and put it over her. It goes to about her knees since she is only about 5'2 and I'm 6ft. I sit next to her hugging her, she slowly starts calming down and it's only been ten minutes. The shaking along with the crying has stopped, I think she finally realized I was hugging her because she quickly wiped her eyes and stood up carefully.
"I-I'm sorry" she stuttered looks down.
"Hey it's ok, I understand" I looked into her eyes. I didn't know exactly why she was like this, she was beautiful. I felt bad, my sister used to have anxiety attacks it was horrible.... A year later.... We were notified by the hospital she was staying in that she had died because her heart stopped because of all the stress she was under. I push the memory back and hug Niagara she was so small in my arms, so warm. All the sudden there was a knock on the door connected to our room. Muffled voices called Niagara's name.
"Crap my parents" she looked at he door
"Go change Niagara, I'll hide in the bathroom when you done ok" I looked her in the eye.
"O-ok" she walked quietly to the bathroom a minute later blushing holding my shirt out while looking at her feet. She was cute.
"Here's your shirt.... Uh... I never got your name...." She blushes more holding the shirt out to me.
"Ryder" I answer as I grab the shirt putting it on walking into the bathroom closing the door.

------------------
I hear a door open and muffled voice
A man and a woman, her parents.
"Sorry I spilled the stuff in the bathroom all over the floor" I knew she was partly lying.
"Its ok sweetie let's go sight seeing now" the father responds and I here the mother responding. I hear one door close, then two, and a third one meaning they left. I cleaned the mess in the bathroom I couldn't take my mind off Niagara. Why would such a cute girl cut... I noticed them the first night but I didn't want to make her anymore uncomfortable than she already was. I hope she is gunna be ok today.