Pumpkin Carving: Chapter 3

Garroth Pov

Hmm...I wonder what I should make. Aphmau is over there cleaning up the puddle of blood I made earlier. Why do these things happen to me! How come I can't be like Laurance and be okay about everything. Ugh I guess I'll just have to be me. Oh I know what I should make! How about I make a cat for Aphmau since she loves cats. How Am I supposed to make this? I should start with the eyes. Oh here she comes...

3rd Person View

Aphmau: I finally got the stain of the carpet. What are you making

Garroth: Oh I...um...I'm making a cat

Aphmau: aww cute. I'm going to try to make Thorgi. I miss my dogs so much. I wonder what they are doing right now.

Garroth: hmmm....yeah...dogs have a mind of their own you know

Aphmau: yeah. So here is the eye. Here is another eye. A nose. Ears. And a cute mouth

Garroth: It's cute

Aphmau: aww thanks. Your pumpkin looks awesome.

Garroth: heh...I carved many pumpkins when I was little. I became a master I guess

Aphmau: cool...I don't remember anything about my past. I only know my name is Aphmau....

Garroth: Here...have this cat pumpkin...I made it for you

Aphmau: aww you're so sweet...like this candy...here have this Twix Bar.

Garroth: *blush* thank you.

Aphmau: your welcome.

Garroth: umm...Aphmau...I want to tell you something...

Aphmau: hmmm what's that.

Garroth: I-I --

*Door opens and interrupts*

Laurance: AHHHH HELP ME

Dante: YES I FINALLY GOT YOU. Also we saw Katelyn walking around the streets.

Aphmau: cool did she say anything...

Laurance: DANTE LET ME GO

Dante: FINE BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY ME

Laurance: FINE, She also took a video of us and chased us but then stopped. She didn't say anything though

Aphmau: oh HAHAHAHAHAHA I'll have to tell her to send me that...so what were you going to say Garroth.

Garroth: uh..nothing...

Aphmau: oh...okay

Garroth POV

Why...every time I try to tell her something happens like Laurance interrupts. Zane does something rash. Or she gets distracted. I'm never going to get her. Hmmm....I wonder who Dante likes. Maybe Nicole?. Well we will find out soon right. I decided that we should watch a better horror movie. I had to sit next to Aphmau which made me blush many times. Laurance would always wink at me. I just wanted to punch him. He knew I was going to confess. Dante just made up excuses to not watch the movie but we just forced him to watch it. How is this day going to get worst.