Our Friendship: Chapter 4

Aphmau's POV

I wonder what Garroth was going to tell me. I guess it wasn't important. I have to sit next to Garroth which isn't a problem. He kept on blushing but I don't know why. Maybe he was thinking of the one he loves. I don't have any feeling for anyone. Laurance likes me but I'm not thinking of things like that right now. Something's I wonder about my past. Who is my mother and father. Is Aphmau not my name? Who cares, I just care about having a fun time with my guards, rather my friends.

Laurance POV

I'm not scared of watching horror movies. Aphmau said she isn't scared also but she seemed to be scared. Garroth just keeps on blushing. I mean poor guy. He faints because he doesn't want to carry Aphmau, his nose bleeds just becuase of seeing Aphmau in Lucinda's outfit. Oh yeah she finally got her regular outfit. In my opinion she looks better in Lucinda's outfit but she was embarrassed. Anyways enough thinking about that I'm just going to watch the movie.

Dante POV

Ugh I hate horror movies, even as a kid. The guys forced me to watch the movie but I'd rather just watch cartoons. Heh look at Garroth blushing. Should I tease him after Aphmau leaves? Maybe. Laurance is sitting next to me and-- AHHHHHHH!

3rd person point of view

Dante: AHHHHHHH

Aphmau: AHHH Dante! You scared me

Laurance: you okay there buddy...

Dante: yeah I-I'm okay...

Garroth: we can watch a different movie if you want.

Dante: YES PLEASE!

Aphmau: haha sure Dante.

Laurance: Should we just watch Charlie Brown or something.

Dante: Just put something that won't scare me

Garroth: Fine...

Dante POV

Man I can't believe I got scared of that. I'm so embarrassed. Good thing Lucinda and the other weren't here, they would of teased me of being a big baby. Ugh why am I like this. At least we are going to watch something that won't scare me. I think I know what Garroth might feel right now...being embarrassed. Hey I'm actually hungry...I'm actually in the mood for one of Kawaii~Chan's cake. Oh well.