School

"Beep!Beep!Be..." I slam my hand down on the alarm clock and roll over to see its 6:30. I groan and get out of bed. I go to my closet and grab a pair of skinny jeans and a Dean Ambrose "Unstable" hoodie and go to the bathroom and change out of my pj's. I grab my grey UGG boots and slip them on. I walk downstairs to see Bella making breakfast and dad reading the newspaper. Dad says "Morning Hay ." I say "Morning" I grab a piece of toast and set down at the table and say "So Bell you going to school today?" She says "Yeah Hay, why?" I said "Because you are not going in that truck, you are going with me in my baby." My baby is a black Chevy truck. she says "Haylynn I'm not going with you to school, especially if you are driving." I say "Why Bella?" She says "Because Haylynn you go like 65 miles!" I say with a cocky grin "that's not true, I go 70 miles" she rolls her eyes and says "I'm not going with you." I say "Fine, I'm leaving now anyway. bye Daddy,bye Loser." I grave my backpack and keys then head out the door. I pull into school and park next to Edward. Edward is a year or 2 behind me but I'm still friends with him. well actually his whole family. The Cullen's, everyone says they are weird but oh well. I get out of my car and go over to Jasper,Emmet, and Edward. Jasper says "Well if it isn't miss Haylynn Swan." I say "Indeed it is." Emmet hugs me and says "BEST FRIEND!!" I chuckle and say "Emmet you are crushing me." I see Edward looking around awkwardly. I say "Eddie boy, what's wrong?" He says "Who is the new girl?" I say "Oh my sister Isabella." he tenses up and says "I can't hear her thoughts." I say "Edward stop trying to! I can't even hear her thoughts, I'm pretty sure she's a shield." Oh yeah I guess I should tell you I'm part Vampire. I know it's weird. like I was bite,but the venom didn't spread properly. Alice squeals in an excitement. I say "Alice what is it?" She says "You'll see." I roll my eyes and smell that familiar sent of Lukas. Lukas is my Mate. I turn around and jump in his arms. I say "when the hell did you get here?" He says "about an hour ago and I thought you would be at school so it took me an hour to get here." I smiled and kissed him. I say "I'm ditching school, later guys!" We walk to my car and I say "you're driving Luke." He says "okay babe." we hop in my car. I say "let's stop by my house and let me grab a some clothes." he nods and we get there and I run in and grab a suitcase and put some clothes in it and sip it up. I then vampire speed out to the car. I say "ok let's go babe." he chuckles and says "Are you going to tell your dad you are going to California with me?" I should probably mention we go to San Francisco California ever time Luke comes to Forks. I say "I should probably call him later." it's Thursday and Seniors don't have school on Friday. he chuckles again and grabs my hand and intwines are fingers. I say "how long till we get to San Francisco?" He says "probably about 14 hours." I nod and start playing with Luke's fingers. I rest my head on his shoulder and mumble "I'm going to sleep." He kisses my forehead and says "night babe, love you." I say "Love you." I then drift off into a peaceful sleep.

**************************
A/n:Picture is Lukas or Luke.