Livy

Luke says "Brooke, we'll be at my house in about 25 minutes." I giggle and say "So now you call me Brooke?" He smiles at me and says "Yes, because Haylynn is to long, so now I'm going to start calling you Brooke and Brookie." I say "okay, only because I love yoooouuuuu!!!." He laughs at me. I huff and stick my bottom lip out. he says "Awwwww, baby don't pout." I shake my head at him. he says " you're seriously going me the silent treatment?" I nod my head. Luke gives me puppy dog eyes and says "but babe..." I giggle and he says "see you aren't giving me the silent treatment." I say "Okay I'm not." He smiles and says "Ya know, a little someone with the name of Corbin Olivia Jackson." I say with excitement "You got Livy!!!! Oh my gosh Lukas thank you so so so much!!!!" I then kiss him. he pulls away and says "Brooke where home." I jump out of my truck and run into the house to see Livy. I say "Livy, baby girl, it's mommy." I'm not really Olivia's mom, but I act the part when I'm here. she turns around and runs up to me and yells "Mommy I've missed you!!! And I turned dis many years old." she holds up 4 fingers. I say "Oh my gosh Livy, your growing up on me." she then ask "Mommy, how long are you staying dis time?" I smile at her and say "Forever baby." She says "really mommy!! Do you pinky promise?" I hold out my pinky and say "Pinky promise." she wraps her Pinky around mine and says "Pinky promise." Luke chuckles in the background and I say "Is there a problem Lukas?" He says "No love, I just find it cute how you and Livy have such a strong bond." I roll my eyes and say "Whatever." Livy says "Mommy can we make cookies?" I say "sure honey, but we need to go to the store to get what we need to make cookies." Luke says "I'll go get the stuff you two need." I say "Thanks babe." He then leaves.

*************************
Pic is Livy.

*************************