Oh Yes Sure, Fun. (1)

Amour.

I don't know what it is about him that makes my heart beat loud. Maybe it's the way he licks his lips when he's concentrated while taking a test, or maybe it's the way he pats his chest and points to god after he burys each shot he takes. Maybe it's the way he smiles when someone laughs at his joke, or the way his eye's light up when he sees his family in the high school basketball stands cheering him on... Or maybe it's the way he stares at her. The one I wish I was. It's my fault though, I'm invisible to the eye's of Wardell Stephen Curry Jr. Maybe if I opened my mouth and spoke instead of watching from a distance, maybe just maybe he'd notice I love him. Though I know even if I did try to speak nothing would come out. He'd probably stare at me like I was crazy and run away before I could love him. I'd never be her, and he'll never love me. Every time I'm within 5 ft from him my body freezes and I don't function properly anymore. That's why I try my best to avoid him and just watch from a distance. It's easier to love him and be myself at the same that way.

I snapped out of my thoughts focusing back on Mr. Johnson as he told corney jokes about his brother that claimed to be better then him in basketball back in his days.

"The best advice I gave my older brother was to never let me beat him. Guess what guys? He let me beat him and he lost every single time after that."

Stephens laugh filled my ears causing my attention to shift back onto him. It made me smile as I watched him whisper something to Draymond that had them cracking up.

"Hoe when are you gonna stop eye fucking Steph? You've been on this since 7th grade and bish we're seniors! If you don't talk to that boy already." My bestfriend/cousin Mayleen whispered in my ear chuckling making me gasp hitting her arm.

"I have spoken to him before!" I hissed back loud, but quiet enough so that only she could hear me.

She gave me that why you always lying face. "When?"

I turned away feeling my cheeks heat up. "He's asked me for a pencil like 23 times."

Lee's jaw dropped as she held her heart. "I'm hurt baby girl. You did not just say he asked for a pencil and that was considered speaking. Just wait until I tell Klay what you said!"

She busted out laughing making the heat in my cheeks worse. I felt eyes on us and I looked back around actually meeting eyes for the first time with the young man I compare every guy too.

"What's so funny Mayleen?" Mr. Johnson asked sitting on his desk. The classes attention was on us and I was shaking in my converse.

Lee looked at me amused and shook her head. "Nothing you need to know Mr. J, it's a inside joke. Maybe you should ask Stephen and Dray what they giggling about."

I had to stop myself from laughing as I looked at her surprised. Lee literally did not give two fucks about anyone who wasn't in her circle. I just had to thank god for blessing me with a cousin like her.

"Bad girl." I blew out some air smiling at her and she playfully rolled her eye's pulling out her phone.

"Well alright ladies just please keep the comments to yourselves, and Ms. King please keep the attitude to yourself."

She flipped him the bird when he turned his attention back to his other students making me laugh.

"He can suck my left nut."

The bell rang and everyone rushed out faster then ever. The only reason these bad kids are actually running is because it was lunch time.

"Girl you wanna go across the street to chipotle with me? I'll pay." Lee asked pushing her book bag up her shoulders as we walked out the classroom.