I Choose You. (9)

Stephen.

"Just give me all of you, in exchange for me."

It was a Friday afternoon and I just sat on the couch staring at the ceiling. It's been about 2 weeks and a half since I've dropped Amour off and she placed one last kiss on my lips. The cherry flavor they possess is still lingering on my lips, making me crave her. Her not talking to me as much, or showing me attention is killing me inside. I can't sleep, eat, hell even my shot is off.

I hate how we are.

All I wanted to do was make her mine, but I can't blame her. We were moving too fast, but with space you'd think my feelings wouldn't be the same. Even though in reality their stronger then ever. I see her around D'Angelo who I know is her best friend but still it angers me how much attention he gets. I'm not the type of guy to get jealous over petty stuff but God it infuriates me seeing him around her, playing too much. I know we haven't made anything official, and with this break it's definitely not the same. But Amour is mine, she's become mine mentally and now I need her physically.

She's persistent to ignore me though, but that's okay because I'm not about to let her allow the future to scare her out of my arm's. The future will come, and if she just allows me to cherish her the way I know I will she'll realize that our future will then be undeniable. Our connection is thicker then blood, and our signal is stronger then the sun.

God what is this girl doing to me.

I'm pissed that she's running away from me, and today I'm gonna put a stop to it. I prayed on it, talked to my dad about it, waited it out and even gave her, her space. But now it's time that I get something off my chest. Last time it was her doing all the talking and now I don't wanna hear no more excuses as to why she won't let me love her.

Time has no limit on love because even when you don't wake up, your love will shine through the impact you leave on other's.

I picked up my phone calling the only person affecting me this much.

"Hello?" Amour's soft voice whispered into the phone. It brought a small smile to my face as my heart raced.

"Baby girl I need you."

I could hear her breathe become uneven as I'm sure my call was unexpected.

"Wardell..."

"Amour..."

It was silent between us and honestly I'd take listening to her breathing all day then her ignoring me any day.

"What are you doing right now?"

She let out some air. "I just left the hospital."

"How's he doing?" I asked even though I was up there yesterday, I just wanted to drop off some flowers and check on him and I even talked about Amour to him. Even though he couldn't talk, I knew he was listening. I felt it.

"Better actually, I'm expecting to see his eye's soon. But it's up to him.. when he's ready, I'll be here waiting."

I nodded my head like she could see me. "I know you will, and so does he."

It was silent again and something told me she was smiling. "I was meaning to call you to thank you for bringing him those flowers. They were beautiful."

I chuckled. "It was no problem, even though I know when he wakes up to see them he gone say something funny like ooh Steph you soft, bringing me some flowers."

Her laugh flowed through the phone causing a shiver to run down my spine. Ah it feels good to hear that again, I wish I could've seen her smile.