Broken Promises. (12)

Amour.

"You excited?" I asked Wardell as he sat between my legs and I massaged his back.

Tonight colleges were coming to see him and a lot of other players play for the last time before it was signing day.
He watched the freshman play basketball nodding his head.

"I'm more focused then anything."

I just smiled crossing my arm's. "Always remember to have fun too baby. You already got the talent."

He laughed standing to his feet and bending down to kiss me. "I always have fun baby and thank you."

I blushed wrapping my arms around his neck. "Your sooo very welcome. Now give me another kiss."

He smiled kissing me again making me sigh happily.

"After the game how about you and I celebrate." I teased kissing his jaw.

His deep chuckle filled my ear making me slightly shiver. "I'm down for that.. what's the goal?"

I hummed pulling away from him. "10 threes."

He smirked. "Your so on."

I winked. "I know."

***
It was about that time, 6:00 pm on the dot and tip-off was about to take off in about 3 minutes.

"Damn we lit in this bih." Tyler joked talking about our school. His attire matched mine but he wore his old jersey and I wore Wardells.

I laughed watching Wardell stretch by the check in table. Damn he looked so fine chewing on his mouth guard.

"You goofy."

Tyler made a face at me. "You nasty leave that man alone."

I smirked. "MY man."

"She still don't think so." He chuckled pointing back towards Wardell. I looked back seeing him and Fiona talking, it honestly made me cringe.

She was laughing about something and he was smiling. Then she touched his arm and he didn't move as they continued talking.

"I know that hoe ain't touching my cousin in law." Lee gasped touching my shoulder.

I bit the inside of my cheek shrugging.
"Chill y'all it could be nothing. Maybe their just talking about something funny."

Lee chuckled. "Hey if you say so. I know Klay wouldn't dare. He know better."

I rolled my eyes looking at my phone. "Whatever it's nothing. I'm the one with the promise ring not her."

Tyler gave me that fatherly look before looking at Lee. "I'm sure it's nothing, he knows better too Lee."

The referee blew the whistle making me sigh in relief as she said one last thing to Wardell and walked away.

Yeah keep it moving.

***
We all jumped to our feet cheering as Steph shot his 8th three of the night and it wasn't even near the line.

"STEPH CURRY WITH ANOTHER 3!"

Our boys were straight bitch slapping Milltown High. 86-50

I spotted the coach from Davidson really taking a liking to Wardell. See duke and Kansas was too but it was something about the small town college Davidson. I could see Wardell really making a name for himself there.

So far he had 36 points, 5 rebounds, 9 assists, and 4 steals.

"Damnn Steph straight getting buckets on them niggas!" Tyler yelled making everyone around us cheer even louder.