Day 2

Well...another day.

I checked my Pokebook once again, but this time, I'm not scrolling down.

The last thing I wanted to see was that happy picture of Ash Ketchum with Serena Yvonne and those two lemons.

And Serena...there was something about the way she looked at him.

At this point, I'm not surprised if a lot of people have a crush on Ash.

He's brave, determined, perseverant and confident. He's also funny and sometimes even cute.

That's what makes Ash Ketchum...you know...Ash Ketchum.

I checked some of the messages I've sent in the past. I saw that old conversation with Ash, and of course...I was the last one to send.

Misty Waterflower: Hey Ash. How is Kalos? I bet you've met a lot of new Pokémon. Hey...tell me if you've caught new Water types.

Seen

Misty Waterflower: I really miss you. I hope you're doing well. If you have time, let's talk.

Seen

So...he's seen that last message. Unbelievable.

From friendzone to seen-zone.

Never mind that. I have to stay away from my phone for a while.

I went downstairs and saw that Tracey's here.

"Hey, Misty." He greeted.

"Daisy's by the pool. I don't really know what her problem is. The pool's fine." I replied.

"Really? She said there's something wrong with the pipes." He responded.

I noticed what Tracey was holding. He wasn't even holding a toolbox.

He has a freaking guitar.

"Kindly explain why you have a guitar, Trace." I asked.

"Oh...this. Uh...I thought maybe you're bored since the gym is temporarily closed because of the pipe problems, so I brought this." Tracey replied hesitantly as he handed me the guitar. I noticed a little blush forming on his cheeks.

"Yeah...thanks, Tracey." I answered.

"I'm gonna go see Daisy now." Tracey said as he went to the pool area, leaving me with the guitar.

I decided to go back to my room and maybe watch some Poketube videos. Those Skitty videos for some reason make me happy.

I then stumbled upon one of my favorite songs, and then I remembered that I had just recently learned the chords to this.

Lucky Tracey let me borrow his guitar.

Maybe I'm a f**king waste
Filling up the empty space
I've been here way too long
Oh, yeah, oh, yeah

I'm feeling like a nervous wreck
Living on my last paycheck
I'm a cliché in a song
And everybody's singing along

I'm sinking
You're wading
I'm thinking something's gotta give

Wake me up
Say enough is enough
I'm dying to live
Something's gotta give
Pull me out
Of this sinking town
I'm dying to live
Something's gotta give

Someone please come pull me out
From the shadow of my doubt
Wake me up
I'm falling

Wake me up
Say enough is enough
I'm dying to live
Something's gotta give
Pull me out
Of this sinking town
I'm dying to live
Something's gotta give

--

Song used: Something's Gotta Give by All Time Low. I don't know if the song relates to Misty, but I think it kinda is.