London's Survivor V V (1D)

"Bye! I'll miss you! I'll see you in a few months anyway! Dad, i'll get you your snow globes, don't worry!" I laughed before walking through the tunnel and boarded the plane to London.

~

"Wow..." I stared at the buildings at the car passed the city on London, "So where are you from, little lady?"

"The Down Under" I smiled at the taxi driver, "Oh, don't your ride those Kangaroos?"

"Yeah, but if you want faster transport you can ride an Emu, or if you're looking for something a bit more slow you go for the two koloa's strapped to your feet" I continued to look  out of the window curiously.

I hear the man chuckle, "You're funny lass" "Thanks, you're a good bloke too" I turned, smiling at the back of the taxi guy's head.

"Here, look to your left" I looked out of the window, "See that building?" "Yeah?" "That's St Paul's Cathedral" "Woah..." I stared up in at the cathedral in shock.

"And here is your hotel" "Ooh, thank you! Here ya go!" I handed him some money and got out of my taxi and grabbed my luggage out of the back before I waved the taxi man off.

I entered the hotel and got my room key, room 26.

I rode the elevator before going into my room, "Wow, thank god it's an Graduation present from all of my relatives" I quickly ran around the room, and then jumped up and down on the bed.

"Woo! I'm a free bitch baby!" I screamed, falling onto my bum while grinning like a child, can't wait until tomorrow.

~

I groaned, burying my head into my pillow as the alarm clock beeped, "I thought I turned that stupid alarm off" I slapped my hand around, searching for the stupid device.

My hand wraps around the small device before I pressed the red button and then fell back into the hotel pillows, wait a minute...

I sat up and groaned, touching my face where the melted chocolate was, "Stupid free chocolates on pillows..." I grumbled angrily, popping into the shower.

Then I dressed in jeans, a singlet and black jeans, then a black cotton jacket and boots. I put my wallet, phone and my camera.

I walked into the lobby and stopped dead, woah, okay... I walked over to the front desk and peered over it, then tapped the bell... where is everyone?

"Dude, if there is a damn Zombie Apocalypse happening right now, I will be so fucking pissed off" I grumbled, walking out onto the street.

I stopped, the street was dead. There we even a pair of shoes in the freaking middle of the road, "Hello?" I called out, trying to stop my anxiety from making me freak out a lot, and last time I did that, I had passed out on the side of the road.

Where is everyone?

I looked up and down the street, clenching my jaw. I guess i'm going to have to find out, I picked a random direction and started to search the Ghost Town.