Canada X Reader Lemon!!!

" I've never felt this way about anyone. You see me for who I am, not just an invisible nobody."

"Me...ugghh..ahhhhhhhh...me too..."

~ 3 weeks ago ~

You had been taking a stroll around the park. You loved animals and were looking for any particularly cute ones when you felt something launch at you.

"Whoa!" you yelped in surprise, (since you ain't a screamer) as a white ball of fluff hailed down on you. You closed your eyes and waited for the clawing of your face to begin. You knew you weren't particularly strong, and besides, maybe the creature with rabies on top of you would do you a favour. You weren't very beautiful or noticeable, compared to others who wore designers skirts and a load of make-up. You were just plain, old you.

So you were surprised to feel something lick your cheek. Maybe he was infecting you or burning you with his acid spit. He continued to lick you like an ice-lolly, and you realised that this guy wasn't about to give you a makeover.

"Whoa there, easy! I'm sure I'm not that yummy!" you giggled as he continued to adorably harass you. 

You managed to sit up and lifted him from your face. It cocked it's head and stuck it's tongue out at you.

"Whoa, you're a Polar Bear!" you exclaimed in surprise. Talk about interesting animals!

"What is a Polar Bear doing here?" you smiled, hugging him. "Are penguins now going to fall out of the sky!" you asked and made a silent prayer to God.

"Hey...hey Kuma! There you are! Oh no...sorry! I am so sorry!" said a man who came rushing at you.

"Bad Kuma, did you knock this lady over?" he asked him. You tried to give Kuma back to him but he just nuzzled into your chest.

"Oh..uh, Kuma, you should go back to your owner." you said nervously, noticing that the owner looked very sad.

"Kumajirou, it's me, Canada! Your owner!" he said. The Polar Bear looked up, stared at him for a few seconds, then jumped out of your arms into his.

"Oh, Kuma...you forgot again." murmured the newcomer apparently known as Canada while the Polar Bear looked up at him with what really looked like a smirk.

Awkwardly, you stood up. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to, errr, take your pet." you mumbled shyly. Communication was not your best skill.

"Ummm, it's okay." he said, looking nervous, then surprised. "Wait, you can see me? I'm in front of you?" he asked in shock.

"Uh, yeahhh, unless your supposed to be invisible or something." You clapped a hand over your mouth. Had you really just said that?

He offered his hand to you. "I'm, uh, Canada, but you can, uh, call me Matthew" he said, trying to keep eye contact.

Nervously, you shook it. "I'm Y/N. Um, nice to meet you.

After that you both awkwardly left. A few times you bumped into him, caused by Kuma. After you had bumped into him a number of times, he asked you over to his house and made you some pancakes, and soon you had become good friends. He was amazed to see how much you loved pancakes, topped with a whole load of maple syrup. 

After that you visited regularly. One day, while Kuma was asleep, you both were sitting at the table eating his famous pancakes. You watched him in wonder: he seemed to be deep in thought.  You jerked when he suddenly took in a large breath. He stepped over to you and lifted your hand. You just stared at your hand. 

He picked up the maple syrup jar and then dribbled some on your finger. He then proceeded to put your fingers in his mouth one by one, sucking and licking them.

You just stared at him in amazement. He was trying to seduce you! Soon you began to feel his passion and tried to hold in your moans. The moment you couldn't hold it any more and let out a small moan, he removed your fingers from his mouth and pressed his lips against yours. You gasped in shock, and he took that opportunity to slip his tongue in. You could taste the delicious syrup on his tongue. It wasn't long before you kissed him back, and you both kissed passionately until you ran out of breath.

He lifted you into his arms while you nuzzled into his neck and carried you up the stairs. He laid you down onto his bed and climbed on top of you. You could see he was blushing as he leant down to kiss your neck.

 He slowly moved down, licking and biting your neck until he reached your sweet spot. He licked your ear. "Are you ready?" he murmured, looking down at you. You smiled as confidently as you could and said yes.

He then took off your clothes, hesitating for a moment at your bra. He looked at you for a moment and then ripped off your bra and pants. You were clearly surprised at Canada's confidence boost. It clearly showed in your face as he smirked and then quickly took off his shirt and trousers, leaving on only his boxers.

He then played around with your breast for a while, licking and rolling your nipples between his fingers. You clenched your fists tight. You had only just started and you didn't want to break down yet, but you could feel the cum coming(blargghh bloody rhyming and alliteration).

Glancing at your area(you know what that means, right ladies?) he moved his hands down, and you realised what he was going to do. He stuck one finger inside of you.

You gasped in surprise, and you felt a tear coming to your eye.

"Are you okay?" he asked, looking scared. You could see the worry and the tears coming to his eyes as well. You sucked in the pain and smiled at him. "Yeah, I'm fine, continue." you said with as brave a smile as you could muster.

He nodded and stuck another finger in. You could feel the wetness already between your thighs. He then changed his mind and took his fingers out, slowly starting to remove his boxers. You tried to keep the worry in as you saw the size of his member(i don't know what else to call it) and gulped.

You leant forward and caressed it before licking and sucking it. You saw the undisguised pleasure on his face, so you continued until you felt cum pouring into your mouth. Now, you would have sat it out, but you weren't in a position to move, so you swallowed it. (It actually tasted a lot better then you thought (: )

He positioned himself over you and smiled. 

"Ready?" he asked.

You took a deep breath. "Ready."

He slowly ushered(better word then pushed) his member into you. You clenched your lips together tightly. You knew that you would feel a LOT better soon. He started a slow and steady pace, your cum already pouring out of you.

He then started to get faster and faster, and you started to moan his name, which urged him on. Soon he began to moan your name.

"Ca...Mattie...."you moaned in pleasure.

"Y/N...."he practically shouted.

" I've never felt this way about anyone. You see me for who I am, not just an invisible nobody."

"Me...ugghh..ahhhhhhhh...me too..."

Then you climaxed. As he felt that, he climaxed inside you(which felt goooood :D )

He collapsed on top of you before popping his head up.

"I love you" he murmured, his eyes shining. 

"I love you too" you said with a smirk, pulling him back down for a kiss.

(This seems to have given YOU some confidence too!)