South Italy X Reader!!!

Okay, this is my first request, so I'd like to give a big shoutout to.......

                                                                        Bla_bla_random

                               I hope you enjoy this! (Well....not in a weird, er..way...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, ragazza....mmmmm"

"Oh...ah...Romano...."

~~ 2 weeks ago(damn he works fast!)~~

You were hurrying back from your job. You had to make that train or you would miss the season finale of your favourite show!

"No no no no! I have to make it! Will Leo make up with Lana?!" you muttered to yourself, glaring at the ground. Which meant that you weren't looking where you were going.

"THUMP"

Someone whacked into you with the force of a goddamn elephant!

"GODDAMMIT!" you yelled as you went flying one way, while your train ticket flew another way. Straight into a crowd of people. Who decided to play footie with it.

"Shit...stupid ragazza" you heard the man elephant mutter under his breath.

You stole a glance at your watch. 5:50. The show started at 6:00. Not to mention the fact that you had missed your train and there wasn't another one for half an hour.

So you were pretty angry. No.......VERY ANGRY.

"MORON!" you yelled, spinning towards the man elephant.

""IN CULO A TUA MAMMA!" he yelled back. (Basically, means up your mother's ASS)

(Thank you to Hoodedproxy for correcting this cuss for me! I'm not Italian, soooo, yeah. But she is! So SUPER MEGA THANK YOU!!!)

"Italian, huh?! Well, I don't give a f**k what you're saying!" you yelled, jumping up.

Jumping up too, he glared at you. 

"What is your damn issue, Ragazza! Watch where you're going!"

"Me?" you yelped in disbelief. 

"You were the one who pounded into me with the force of a frickin elephant!!!!"

"YOU were the one one who was not looking where they were going, RAGAZZA!"

"STOP CALLING ME RAGAZZA!" you yelled, thinking it meant something rude.

"RAGAZZA MEANS GIRL!!" he yelled back.

Of course, during the course of this wonderful argument, you had caught the attention of quite a few people.

And a patrolling police officer.

"Hey, what the hell do you two think you're doing!" he said as he sprinted towards you.

Shit. You had a good life, a good job. You didn't want to get arrested!

"Merda!" you heard him hiss as the police officers came up to you. (Means shit)

"So, what do you think you're doing?! I could have you arrested for disturbing public safety!" yelled a ginger police office with dangerously slitted eyes and a stubby beard.

Suddenly you felt an arm snake around your waist and pull you in it's direction.

"Sorry, Mr ufficiale (official), sir, but I was-a just having an argument with my girlfriend. I, um, wanted Italian food for our date" he said, tightening his grip on you. You realised what he was doing so you stitched a smile onto your face and tried to look apologetic.