AUTHOR NOTE! PLEASE READ!

So! Hey guys! I got a load of things to say!

1) I am SO SORRY for my late updates! I've been hella busy and i actually have my very important exams  this year T^T 

2) I lost over 300 followers. ;-; Sorry to all of you I have lost, and thank you to all my new followers, and most importantly, the ones who have stayed with me!!

3) SO! I promised to do quite a few requests for some readers. But I've forgotten them! They were all in the comments sections, and there are thousands of them! So if you remember me agreeing to do your request, please message me privately, and i will get back to you on those! I know you guys have been waiting for ages!

4) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 70k reads! I remember being so happy when i got 1 read on this damn thing XD I will try to update as much as possible after July, so keep on waiting patiently guys~ But seriously, 76k reads!? We are such a perverted population ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But I love you guys so much! Thanks for the support and I hope to get as many followers as reads! (I mean 76k reads and 200 followers ;-; a little sad.)

ALSO to whoever asked me for the Prussia X Reader, message me! So I can dedicate the chapter to you~

AND if anyone wants to request me, please message me privately! Cause its too hard going through all the comments ;-; They will take a while, but i guarantee I will try to complete them!

P.S. RUSSIA X READER IS NEXT for ScarlettPerkinns   

CIAO~