Part I Chapter I: The Battle and Aftermath

Arc trooper Echo and his squad of clones are protecting the base from invasion.
"This isn't going well." A trooper says. "I know. Just wait for Brandon to get here." Echo says. "WATCH OUT!!!!!!!"
BOOM!!!!
A missile hit the base.

"Is everyone ok." "Yes sir." They hear a ship over them shooting at the droids. Destroying them. The clones shout out in happiness.
"

General?" Commander Fi asked. "I told you to call me Ben." He says.
"We still have alot of droids to destroy. LET'S DO THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!" Ben said.
"Sir yes sir"The clones shout. As they go in guns blazing. Ben was slicing droids left and right with his troops he calls his brothers. He saw a droid tank coming up on the horizon. He jumped on the tank and cut a circle on the top and jumped in. Ben killed the two droids operating the tank and placed a bomb on the control panel and jumped out of the vehicle. BOOM!!!! The tank was destroyed. Echo and his clones were battling it out with the droids and wining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME~~~SKIP~~~~~

The teen Jedi knight and his clones have defeated the droids and now are tending to the wounded.
"There is a call for you Ben it's Mace Windu and Kit Fisto. Tell them to wait Ben?" Echo said urgently.
"No I will speak to them Echo. Tend to the wounded." Ben said.