Bonus Chapte: Smut

A couple of days after there meeting the Jedi and Clone decided to spend some time together. They were in their sleeping quarters where they were play fighting and having fun until Rex had pinned Ben down under him a awkward silence had come between them until Ben had leaned in and kissed him soft but passionate. Rex instantly kissed back. Ben and Rex both fought for dominance which Rex won. Ben moaned and pulled Rex closer. "Rex." Ben moaned as Rex started grinding their erections together. Rex started to undress himself. Ben was blushing red as Rex started to undress him Rex got to Ben's blue boxers and asked "Are you sure you want to do this? Once I start I will not stop." "Just fuckin undress me Rex." Ben said moaning. Rex had pulled down the boxers and Ben had shuddered when the air hit his manhood. Rex had began to pump Ben's manhood causing him to moan loudly. Ben was in ecstasy. "Fuck Rex." Ben said his hands in Rex's hair. Rex smirked and took all of the Jedi in his mouth causing the Jedi to scream in pleasure. After a while Ben shouted "I'm close." Rex went faster and faster until the Jedi came hard in his mouth. Ben smirked and flipped over the clone and started sucking on his neck causing Rex to moan loudly. "B-e-n-n." Rex stuttered. Ben left hickeys on his neck as he started to work his way down towards Rex's twitching and throbbing erection. Once he had got there Ben had rubbed his thumb over the slit causing Rex to shudder and moan. Ben ran his tongue along the long pole before taking it all. Rex sighed loudly as the Jedi mouth was bobbing his head up and down on his cock. "Fuck i'm close." Rex said. Ben went faster. Rex came hard and fast, Ben couldn't swallow it all and choked some of the cum slid down his chin only to be caught and licked up by Rex. Rex had smiled and said "You are awesome." Ben had force grabbed a bottle of lube and gave it to Rex, who smiled seseductively and pulled Ben closer and dipped his fingers in the lube. He quickly before Ben could protest he rammed his fingers into Ben's tight virgin hole causing Ben to scream in pain and pleasure as he felt the fingers thrust in and out of his ass. Once Rex thought Ben was stretched enough he pulled out his fingers and replaced it with his 8-inch cock. Ben moaned as he felt Rex's cock slid into him. "R-re-ex-x." "Fuck Ben your so fuckin tight. Your gonna make me cum. FUCKKKKK." Rex began to fuck Ben hard and senseless until he found a rhythm. Rex had pulled out getting a whine in response, he flipped Ben on his back and thrusted in again. "FUCK REX HARDER." Ben screamed as he wrapped his legs around Rex's waist. "Sir yes sir." Rex said kissing Ben's neck causing Ben to moan loudly and then shouted "REX I'MGOING TO CUM." Ben screamed. Ben came hard onto their chests. Rex felt Ben's hole compress around him. Rex groaned and came inside of Ben.
They both rode out there orgasms. "I can ride you." Ben smilies seductively. "Ben you naughty boy." Rex laughed as he sat up against the headboard and watched as Ben climbed up on to him and pushed himself up and down on Rex. Ben and Rex were moaning and growling like animals as they came yet again. They were breathing hard and Rex said "That was amazing." "I know." "I love you Ben." "I know Rex." "Goodnight." And the new couple fell asleep in each other's arms as the lights were turned off.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N(How did u doods like my first ever smut chapter, if u do vote , comment, and share. LOVE U DOODS)