chapter 2

The day went be very quickly and to my surprise it was lunch.Our spot (populars) was on THE RANCH and with me being queen bee my seat was always saved for me either by Justin (Jason's best friend)or by Jason.

Ciara: There's a new guy in my class by the name of.....

Kylie: Jake.... Yea I met him and he's not gay.... What a bummer..... Half his life is missing....

Me: Half my life is missing.... For starters I have three friends were one is not interested in girls for a guy an were two is not interested in guys for girls and last but not least the last guy I had sex with had a three sum.....so yea half my life is gone....

Cara: But we aren't all that bad are we

As I was about to step on THE RANCH some ugly ass looking nerd bump into me as I was about to hit the ground some guy caught me.Watch were your going Bitch I shouted out. After that little drama I made a U turn and to my surprise there in front of me was the cutest guy ever.
Thank you I said to him.Your more than welcome he said. I herd Kylie whispered in my ears saying that he was the guy who had a crush on me. My eye moved from his face to that area. And Kylie wasn't kidding it was huge. As I tucked my dress between my legs I knew at the moment I wanted that between my two legs.

So do you wanna sit and have lunch with us are so you wanna join some geeks are some nerds. I think amma let you decide he said,so its lunch with us then I said.

I finally remembered one thing so I turned towards him an said " I almost forgot this is my bestie Kylie who is up in every guy he thinks is cute,then you have Cara an Ciara who is secretly in love with each other but only wants to take it to the dating level." We do not" Ciara said in a sarcastic tone.

So I finally finished up chapter two an am still working on chapter three. The chapters are a bit short so the book is gonna be a little long.

Remember to vote and comment what you think.

Love you guys..
Ryan outfit in the mm
:-) :-)