chapter 6

Taylor

To the speed at which everything was going I had no idea the party will begin in 2 hours. I heard a knock on the door and somehow I automatically knew it was Jason. As I open the door Jason was dressed in a sweat pants and a t-shirt."why you love looking like that"I asked him,"I told you I was gonna come an get ready at your place,remember" he said in a small tone of voice." Come on in" I replied. So what you gonna so know,he looked as if your clueless about parties,an I know it's not your first he Said to me in a sarcastic tone. I know but. It's just stressing,he cut me of. Yes I said to him.

About 2 1/2 hour's later people started showing up. But my three besties where there first. Cara an Kylie where wearing the same colors ( pink and yellow) while Ciara and i were wearing the same colors ( sky blue and rose pink). Thank god to Jason this party wouldn't have been possible.

_______________________________________________________

2 Hours later

Hey herd Cara said to me. The four of us was in the middle of my living room dancing our ass off. Someone want you to meet them in your bed room upstairs she said to me loudly cause of the loud speakers. Who is that now I asked her, I have no idea,so go find out she said pushing me upstairs.

As I step in my room I saw two persons on my bed. With me stepping in they stepped out. I sat on the bed facing the door an around 5-6 minutes later I saw this gut walking in who I had no idea who it was. Hmmmm, hi I said. Hey the person said back. And that's when I knew it was, it was Jake. But why I asked myself was he afraid to come to me him self.
He had a look on his face that I had never seen him with before. It was like he did not expected me to come or something like that. But why wouldn't I. It was clear that I liked him even though I had no idea how he felt for me. Non at all. I just sat there looking out of space clueless to what I was doing here."So you showed huh"he said shyly to me. "Yea,I made it" I replied to him. "I was scared you were gonna say no to me so I sent your best friend,hope you don't my mind" he said. "No not at all am just surprised that's all" I said. "I kind f have a strong feeling why" he respond.
"An what is that mister"I said
In a soft voice he sat on the other side of the bed turn towards me an said "action speak louder than words". I had no clue to what he was talking about when it hit me about 5 seconds after he did an an unexpected thing. His lips were so soft an has the taste of my favorite fruit (cherry).
The feeling hit me like awww...it was just like my first day on THE RANCH but better an I mean so much than that. As soon as it was about to get somewhere that one person out of a bout 100 persons here has to walk in (kylie). Clearing his throat to is knew he was there. Eyeing us Jason just left the room "see yah down stairs"he said then just left
I knew Kylie wanted details but he wouldn't get those until what should I say the next week."Why are you looking at me like that" I asked. "Omg you up here getting some while am downstairs with a bunch a loose niggas" he said. "Hummm....correction I all most got some if you didn't walked in" I respond. "Well too bad for you"he said then turning an closing the door behind him. After that the party was just popping it was the best party I had since senior year. Speaking of best party I haven't seen Jason any where around and if it wasn't him this party wouldn't get any where.

I wanted to thank him for what he had helped me with...

..............I really wanted to................

So am at the end of this chapter an I just want you guys to enjoy this book. I had two other books but I deleted all of them an started on this one.

Please vote an comment ok.

Love you guys an one more thing from this chapter now on I want your point of view what you like and what you don't like an what you wanna happen an I'll take a few of your points ok.

Ok vote comment :-) :-)

Taylor and Jason in mm on her bed love yah