Phone boy

A little boy. Just a little boy age 11 had a phone. I know right young age for that kind of stuff. Usually they would be playing on PS3 or a wii. Stuff like that to beat and fight. But this one had his phone tooken away. Well it all happened when he went onto the computer. He searched up some fun stuff on his facebook. Well he was on it for a long time like 2 hours and his sister did not even remind him of it. Well she should have but she was busy cleaning up for mom because once she got home they would go out to see friends and watch at the movie theater scary movies. Well once their father got home the boy was happy out of his mind because he got onto a new level on the game Clash of Kings. Well I'm sure you want to know what happened next. Well their father just happened to go on the kids mothers laptop. When he got on his face turned from a pleasant one to a pissed off face. He looked at his son and walked up to him standing up tall. He said for his son to stand up and took his arm and threw him up the stairs. The little boys room is always unclean. The girl sat on the couch and watched the wall with wide eyes as she heard her brothers screams. "What is dad even doing up there to him?" She asked shaking now. 

Boys POV 

I got thrown up the stairs. It didn't hurt since I am used to this kind of hurt. My dad used to hit me and my big sister a lot when we were younger and it was always my fault whether I was crying for attention or just wanting to play a little longer. Oh and she would never cry from his belt unlike me who would keep crying and getting us in even more trouble but in the years going on he stopped hitting her and hit me more. It wasn't fair because my sister started to yell at me a lot reminding me of dad. Sometimes I would cry since I don't like being yelled at for no damn reason and she would slap me on the arm which hurt a lot because she got dads strength and I would just rub it. So now my dad got his flipflops and hit me as I cleaned my room. He then moved onto cleats. It hurt a lot because of the sharpness on the bottom and he also used a belt and hit me on the butt. I am sorry if that sounds weird and disgusting but it actually hurt like hell to me. I cried as I picked up my room. I am getting all of this just because I was on the computer?! I have this brain disorder and I can't remember stuff often so I guess my dad wants me to learn to remember stuff faster and more but people learn on their own time. It takes time for me to learn more at home. I have been hurt so much. Once my butt and arms were all bruised I was finally done getting hit. 

The next day I went to school and I wore all long sleeves and never ever sat down but when I did it hurt so much! So i actually told my best friend but now I can never trust anyone ever again because my friend went around telling everyone all about what happened. I hate it when stuff like that happen to me. So after school I searched up good ideas for anyone who wants to get rid of their pain and suffering of others and family but nothing good came up. So instead of searching more so I went onto the top of a building and jumped off. It was late at night i think 2 am. I did this at the time because of the many people who would not be out. I made sure this wasn't obvious of where i jumped because I jumped into the buildings trash and smash. It is where they put their bags of garbage and it smashes anything in the bags and cuts it up into many pieces. Yes this was outside I just jumped into it changing my mind about jumping to the ground and being splattered with blood all over the ground. So now after I publish this I will jump. Hopefully someone would read this and can relate to what I have dealt with..

Author: I am sorry for that. This really does happen to people of young ages now. I've heard suicide has been happening for ages 13 now. It's very sad for me to see that and my friend actually. This broke my heart. Hopefully someone can relate.