He was my friend

My best friend died. He made everyone happy all the time and now he's dead. I told him it would be different without him here and now the world to me is death and just black and sad. Sadness fills my friends as I watch my best friends dead and broken body go into the grave and be buried. His parents did not really care about him much but since they needed their reputation to stay up they had a funeral. He died from losing too much blood. You see he got his feelings back and he had to do it physically. I don't see why he couldn't have had fun with friends and try to smile for real. Instead he had to hurt himself. I encouraged him 2 months ago to do what it takes to get his feelings back so he went and took my word. He pretty much couldn't feel what others felt and what he wanted to feel most of all was love... He died from hitting his heart with a knife and he hurt his lungs so much that he couldn't breath. His heart stopped beating and his whole body gave up on him. He wanted to die from this hell he felt on this earth and he got what he wanted and that was to die. My friend Cheyanne thought it was worth it. For him to hurt himself so much that he got his emotions back but before he died he told me that he was shutting them off. Now he's dead. His mom messaged everyone and wrote a post about him on Facebook. I cried so hard and it hurts so much to have to go through this. While I was there I could still hear his voice telling me to quite crying over him and to forget about him. How can I forget a friend that was so close to me. Maybe helping others wasn't what I was made for....