Nothing Laurence...

"Laurence, Nothing is wrong, This is just a calming place," I responded.

"Garroth, I know something is up, tell me,does it have to do with Aphmau?" Laurence asked.

"NOTHING IS WRONG JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Fine, Garroth, please later tell me what is going on later," Laurence said before leaving the tower.

I don't know what is up with me today. Something is feels wrong with me, yet I can't put my finger on it.  I am still here patrolling, looking down from above to see Kawaii~Chan and Dante flirting up a storm. Good for him, he always had a crush on Kawaii~Chan and so did she. I saw Aphmau walking around the village like usual, she always checks around the village. I decided to say "Hi" to her, so I got down from the guard tower and walked down to see her and Laurence talking. Remember, Garroth, he does not pose a threat, just remember that, even if the evidence is in front of you. Aphmau then saw me and ran up to me.

"Garroth, we are all going to see the stars, by the Irene statue, want to come?" Aphmau asked smiling.

"Y-Yeah sure, I'll be there," I awkwardly smiled.

She ran off to Emmalyn's house to probably see what she was doing. Laurence then came from nowhere and went up to me.

"You better thank me," He smirked.

"W-What," I stuttered.

"What, I told Aphmau about going up there and I asked her to invite you, even though she was going to anyway," He said before walking off.