Hard Part (s)

"First of all, how do you plan to tell her? Remember not too flashy," Nichole said.

"Umm...well maybe I should just tell her," I responded.

"Well, I guess that can work, but when, where, night, sunset, or in broad daylight?"

"Tomorrow, Irene Statue, and night,"

"Okay, tell me what you are planning to say to her,"

"Well...Aphmau remember when you first came to this village? You did so much, I never thought there could be a nice, loving, kind lord, but you proved me wrong. Ever since then, I had these feelings for you. Aphmau, I always l-liked you and I can't believe I am saying this but...Aphmau I always loved you,"

"Well, Garroth, looks like this wasn't the hard part," Nichole smiled.

She looked outside for a sec and saw Aphmau. She looked at me and Laurence.

"One shall win her heart," Nichole mumbled.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Nothing, Garroth, you need to tell her today!"

"W-why?"

"You said it yourself, time is running out for you and her, you know what to say to her! Why not do it today? Who knows what Laurence has up his sleeve!"

"You know what Nichole, I will, I'll tell her tonight!" I yelled.

Nichole put her finger in front of her mouth trying to shush me.

"Don't be so loud, what if Laurence hears you!" Nichole whispered.

"Oh yeah, sorry, but thanks for everything Nichole!" I waved.

"Let's see if my ship happens," Nichole whispered.

I walked outside to see Laurence and Aphmau next to each other. Laurence was making eyes at her. Not for long Laurence...one day I might win her heart...and that day could be today.