Oh.

The golden triangle sat on top of her, she was about to get up and punch him, but she felt something tug at her arm. She looked up to see her hands and arms cuffed with a fiery blue flare, chained to the bed. What made things worse was bill took off her extensions, make her feel small and weak. Peridot panicked and anxious struggled to free herself, but the cuffs gave no prevail.

Bill chuckled, "you know... i like you more with your extensions off~." Peridot blushed, embaressed but amused he liked her as she was. Bill got on all fours and started to lick her brests making her blush harder, "b-bill stop!" But the knew that he wouldnt let her go. He took off his bowtie, reveling his huge boner.

He spread her legs apart, showing her wetness. "Oh so youre enjoying this?~" bill teases putting his hand on her leg. Peridot as stubborn as she was looked away "n-no you stupid dorito" she said obviously lying. Bill pushed his finger into her, making her groan. "B-BiLL stOp" she said in between moans as he fingered her faster.

He put his finger all the way in taking her by suprise, then took it out. He then positioned himself over here and started to put his tip inside. " N-NO DONT YOU DARE" peridot screeched. Bill obeyed taking himself out of her, she looked away sweaty and huffed. "So you do want it~" bill said looking at her raising his eyebrow.

She put her feet on his shoulders spreading her legs, bill slowly pushed his way in getting a slight squeal from peri. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as he was halfway in.