Brought to you by 7/11

He grunted as he shoved it all the way in making peridot screech. He grabbed her by the hips and started to slide in and out, making her moan loudly.

------------------------------------------------------ meanwhile ----------------------

Jasper went downstairs to the kitchen and played music while she was using the blender. She couldve swore she heard weird noises from upstairs. But she waved it off and turned her music louder which was playing "my sweet summer."

-------------------------------------------------later

Bill and peri were having a makeout session as they wrestled eachother. Suddenly peridots gem glowed, and the whole room was filled with a bright light. "Ugh" bill rubbed his head "what happened.." he looked down noticing he had human like limbs and screamed. Peridot was confused but then noticed she wasnt smol any more. "WHAT IS THIS TYPE OF MAGIC?" Bill screeched, "calm down you wuss, its called a fusion" her voice comforted bill, and he felt a little more attached to her (get it?).

Tourmaline stood up, peridot never thought she could feel this powerful before, they stood up and caught their reflection in the mirror. Tourmaline felt pretty nifty with her extensions and tux, she opened the door, and hit her head "owch!" She stumbled into the hallway, which felt full of energy and there Was tension in the atmosphere. They charged down the steps where jasper was eating cheese puffs.