Hello!

suddenly I woke up, my eyes shooting open, one of those two legged creatures were holding me. I hissed and screamed trying to get out of his grip. I even bit his hand! But he didn't try hurt me he just tried to calm me down as someone patched up his bleeding hand, I watched his red blood hit the floor, I looked up at him with a pout on my face.
"I'm sorry I triggered you. Guess you had a bad first experience with humans." he gently pet back my hair, I quickly relaxed and started to purr lightly.
"Hu-... huma-... hemu..hame... Human!" I had trouble at first but was finally able to pronounce the word, I looked up with a big proud grin on my face... it was so odd.. I felt so happy and relaxed in his grip. I looked into his eyes, they were wide with shock and surprise. I just tilted my head, puzzled. His relaxed quickly and smiled as I heard thrashing and telling behind me. I looked back seeing my sister smacking and hitting the oth- wait. MY SISTER!
I squeaked and squeaked till I got my sisters attention. She looked over at me with wide eyes then growled at the human holding me and got ready to charge. Two other humans, that both had red streaks in their hair, one bigger than the other, they were wearing orange and black.

What's with all the red? Geez.

Before my sister could attack the grab her, pinning her as the one holding me backed up. Quickly I noticed a hole in her side that was bleeding heavily, she looked frail but was still putting up a big fight. Quickly I started crying, afraid she'll die. The one holding me tried to calm me down the best he could.

"we'll have to sedate her so we can load her up and get her to the aquarium." he said, noticing my fear and the blood quickly pouring out of my sister side. Looking worried. "she'll die if we dint so we be eternal do it now before we lose her!" is exclaimed as he notice my sister struggle become weaker, her eyes dulling, my crying coming louder. They took out what liked like u gun and I started screeching loudly, startled and trying my best to protect my sister. The human holding me carried me out quickly, shushing me. I cried and cried till eventually I fell asleep. He sighed. Taking me into another boat.

Kankri pov

The little Mermaid fell asleep in my arms after frantically crying, I felt really bad from how bad they were both being triggered, I wish I knew what to do but today was just not a very trigger free day. Not only that but I didn't sleep at all for the past few days, causing me to be offly quiet. Suddenly the little one shifted in my arms, her fins slightly pricking me, I winced and covered her in a damp blanket. Looking back at the other ship as I watched the summonor and rufioh load the other one onto the helicopter after being able to successfully sedate her. I sighed. Looking back down at the little one, she was suckling on her thumb, I chuckled softly and sat down in my seat as the boat started and headed for the aquarium.

(well that's it's for now folks!!! tell me what ya think and I'll see ya later! peace!)