Mistletoe

One week after Zaskyla successful surgery. She had Successfully recovered. Now ready to be placed in a tank along with her sister.

"ZERO!" eyes were filled with happiness when she embraced her sister and squeezed her tight

Months later as soon as it hit Christmas the Aquarium was filled with decorations and cheers. Hot coca! With jolly old songs!

Zaskyla Pov

I was casually throwing empty clam shells at that fucktards tank. I think his name was Cronus? or Kronos? When that John thing got a ladder and put something up on the ceiling right above where me and the purple ray tank met.

mistakenly and curiously I got close to it, right under it I reached my webbed hand towards it when suddenly I felt that fucktards presence was right in front of me, I was going to reach down to slap him when.

"Now you know the rules, thy who are beneath the mistletoe must not leave with locking lips!" I looked up at John and squinted my eyes at him, he just smiled. I looked up at the plant then at the fucktard who now looked terrified since I had my hand raised. I thought blankly for a moment then shrugged my shoulders thinking 'This shouldn't be to bad right?' Leaning down I locked lips with the pretty purple twit. Johns jaw dropped, Cronus just stayed there stunned. Within the next second I screeched "THAT WAS BAD IDEA!!!" I smacked him with my tail as I dove onto the water, accidentally knocking John off his ladder and into the water.

"JOHN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU FUCKASS?!" I heard karkat scream like a ninny as he went to help the John out of the water

((Zaskyla is a sassy gilled mermaid

Dint worry everyone! There will be more to come!))