Just Psii

Psii entry to journal

"Zea is doing much better, getting healthier and happier slowly each day, though every once in a while she gets very ill.... We haven't figured out why. (She likes it when I give her treats.) But there's still one thing bugging me the most, is the look on her face whenever I take her outside so she can see the sea and feel the sand, she always looks so sad and she'll sit on the sand. Just watching the waves crash onto the shore. She's such an interesting specimen. Many many times we've tried to set her free in fear she'll end up dying here. She refuses and tells us she's much happier here and her children (Zero 6 & Zaskyla 16) are safe finally.

I know its pathetic but.. Every time I think about her dying I start getting really upset. I visit her during the night and talk with her or watch her health. One week ago she actually hugged me. I was really surprised. Everyone was terrorfied thinking she was gonna kill me. (Since we had a incident with one of the staff members [Karkat]. She got pissed and smacked him across the room with her tail into a tank. (Roomx100ft))

Odd enough to say I've grown really attached to her. So have most of the others and some of the other aquarium animals. Signless especially has grown attached, treating her like a sister. Rosa treats her like a daughter. Dualscar hates it when I get close to her. (I think he has a crush on her.) He also hates the fact that I give her treats."