1.

You know the feeling when life brings everything you have, leaving you alone, broken in the dark?
It's so hard to breath that the only thing you can do is to sit on the ground and wait.
Wait for what?
Nobody knows. Probably for someone who will come in and will open all the windows, letting the light get inside. Yeah, it sounds good but, what if nobody come in? What if the sun will never come inside?
Sunny.
Sunny and warm. This was what could describe King's cross station that day.
Platform 9 and 3/4.
Gosh, was she ready to restart the seventh year, in the same school, with the same houses but with different people?
She didn't know. It was already strange to go back to school without someone trying to kill her. But she wasn't like in her first year. She had grown, she made experiences, she had changed, everything had changed. And now she was there, in that place she always remembered like a place full of happiness, not anymore. She didn't know what happiness was anymore.
She just wore a summer outfit, making whistle a guy behind her, following by lots of laughs of other guys.
She turned around to facing him but another boy was faster than her.
"Abraxas stop fooling around. You idiot."
That made them shut up in a seconds.
"I'm sorry darling."
The blonde guy apologized but she was too busy looking at the other one who stopped him.
He was handsome. Very handsome. And was extremely elegant in every moves he made.
She took a long breath.
Calm Hermione. Harry was fine.
Ron was fine. They didn't die, they weren't alive yet. He didn't kill anyone... Yet.
She shook her head and noticed their luggages.
"Hum, nothing, don't worry. Are you going to Hogwarts?"
"Why, yes. Are you going too?"
"Yeah, but, I'm new here so I don't know how to reach the platform."
She lied like she has never been in Hogwarts. Like she didn't know every way to reach it. Like she was just a new girl. She felt like the first day she met Ron and Harry in the train.
The blonde one smirked.
"Don't worry darling, it would be a pleasure to help you."
They arrived on the train in time and found an empty carriage.
"I'm Abraxas, by the way. Abraxas Malfoy."
He was handsome, more than Draco.
"I'm Theodore Nott."
The other boy sayid. There was still the other one, but he didn't talk, nor he glanced at her once, but she already knew who he was.
"I'm Hermione Granger."
"Nice to meet you, Hermione."
The blonde one smiled widely.
"May I know your name?"
She asked to the dark haired boy. He looked at her for the first time.
"It's non of your concern."
He casually said, looking at the window.
"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know I was in front of the king! Oh, wait. You aren't."
He smirked while the other two boys didn't dare to look at him.
"You don't know who you are talking with."
She wouldn't be the weaker this time, even if he was the future dark lord.
"No, I don't and now I really don't care." She said getting up while the train stops. "Well it was nice to meet you two. I can't tell the same about you, king of anything. Tell the queen I said hi."
And with that she stepped out.
Theo was letting out a giggle.
"Don't you dare, Nott."

Dumbledore's eyes sparkled when he saw her, a smile on his face.
Hermione looked around her, even if the years passed, Hogwarts didn't  ever change a bit.
She felt everyone's eyes on her, but it was a right thing.
She was a new student who came just for her last year.
She automatically looked at the gryffondor's table, looking for Harry and Ron but, obviously, without success. Instead she found two boys who reminded them a lot, their grandfathers, Charlus Potter and Septimus Weasley.
She smiled seeing the two laughing and joking. She missed them so much, her best friend and her... Well she didn't know what Ron was for. They had a thing before she travelled back in time, but... It was strange, maybe unusual. She liked him and he liked her too but, every move, every kiss, everything they did, it just didn't feel right like it should be. It was sad. Every night, after their intimate moments, she watched him sleeping. Everything seemed perfect, her little puzzle seemed complete but, she found herself thinking if it was the right thing to do, if he was the right man for her, if he was the one she would spend the entire life with.
"Ah, you must be Hermione Granger, the new from Bauxbatons! Albus informed me of your arriving yesterday."
An old man, who seemed to be the Headmaster Dippet, said.
So, Dumbledore already knew of her. How? She didn't know.
He was a powerful wizard, he sent her back so, probably, he knew a way to talk with himself in the past. Amazing.
"Yes, it's me."
"Well, nice to meet you, I'm the Headmaster of this amazing School. Armando Dippet."
"Nice to meet you, sir."
He smiled widely.
"Ah, Albus said a lot of thing about you. I expect great things from you Miss Granger."
"Of course Sir."
"Now, if you want to follow me, I'm going to introduce you to all the students and teachers. And the Hat will choose the House where you're going to belong."
She just nodded, following him. Again, all the eyes were on her.
Once he made the welcome's speech, he introduced her, made her sit on a chair and put the hat on her head.
It seemed like everything was starting all over again, when she entered for the first time in that school.
She looked up, noticing that Riddle and Abraxas were looking at her with a curious look. Hermione stopped to breath. That look. Those eyes. The same eyes who tortured her more than a month ago, that killed her friends and her parents. She couldn't breath and started to reach for air.
Nobody died Hermione, you will change everything and nobody will die.
"Well, well, well... What do we have here? I supposed we've already met, am I wrong miss Granger?"
"You're right."
"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me."
She sighed in relief.
"Thank you."
"I'm just doing my job. So... A gryffondor, uh? Well, you'll be good in all the houses, but you have a mission, and I'll be a fool to not help you. Everyone seemed to have faith in you and now I have too. So...
SLYTHERIN!"
Everyone clapped their hands for her.
She just smiled politely, gave the hat back, not before murmuring a 'thank you' to him, and then went to her new table.
Luckily or not, she sat next Abraxas, it was the only free place.
"I knew you were a Slytherin! I knew it."
Hermione frowned. Really?
"Really?"
"Of course. I felt it."
She just chuckled.
Her, a real Slytherin?
Never.
She felt a pair of eyes looking at her, Tom's. It was like he was studying her, maybe he was trying to enter inside her mind, obviously, in vain.
"Why, is your majesty feeling in a good mood in this fine evening?"
Abraxas couldn't help but laugh while the future dark lord was glaring at her.
"He's Tom Riddle, seventh year like us and Head boy."
"Instead of 'your majesty'"- Tom said while everyone is standing up, sign that the dinner was over. "I'd rather prefer 'my lord', it suit me better."
The blonde one chuckled, making him smirks.
"Never in your wildest dreams, Riddle."
She smirked too.

_________________________

Hey!
I really hope you like the beginning.  The boy in the photo is how I imagine Tom in this story. :)
Let me know what you think with a comment and with a like.
See ya in the next chapter!