3.

'This is going to be a bad day.'
This was what she was thinking while she dressed up. Hermione looked at the window.
It was raining and she hated it. Well, she hates the storms. She feared them, probably the only thing she was afraid of. When a storm came that moment of her life stucked in her mind.
The moment of that day where everything disappeared in front of her eyes and there was nothing she couldn't do. The moment where for the first time she saw Snape feeling something, Hugging someone... Her.
She shook her head going out her room.
In the common room a voice stopped her.
"What's that look on your face, Granger? You couldn't sleep?"
She closed her eyes, knowing exactly who he was.
"Listen, Riddle, I'd love to joke against you and tell you how much I despise you in every single part of my body but it's a No day. Leave me alone, see you tomorrow. Have a good day."
She said without letting him talk and leaving him alone in the room.
Hermione rushed trough the corridor, looking at her clock.
She was late. She was so late.
"Hey! How dare you talking to me like that?!"
A voice shouted behind her. When she turned he arrived immediately in front of her.
"Do you have any idea who you are talking with?"
"Let me guess, Tom Riddle, the head boy, bla bla bla. Like I said, we can talk about how much important you are in this school tomorrow."
When she started to walk again Tom reaches her, taking her by the shoulders and jumping on her against the wall with his wand pointed.
In a moment there was a little explosion and Tom found himself on the ground against the other wall, he looked at her with the wand in her hand. She stopped his attack without he could even see her. How? He didn't know.
"Fuck."
He whispered for the little pain on his back.
"Now, now. Attack me, a lady, while I couldn't see you? That's a cheap shot even for you."
With this, she went away leaving him on the ground.
"I didn't see her..."

Tom didn't talk to her during the lessons. Sometimes he just stopped and stared at her, once with angry in his eyes then with an amused look. She was stronger than he thought. He knew from the first time he saw her that she was a little different from the other students in the school, but he couldn't imagine this. He didn't expect her attack so fast. He didn't dare looking at her hand taking the wand thinking that she was too afraid of him in that moment to do something.
Just someone who's been trough a war could react so easily. Granger was hiding something and he wanted to find out what.
He sat near her during lunch time, Abraxas and her just shot him a little curious look, without receiving an answer. Hermione tensed up.
Tom Riddle sat near her for a reason for sure. She looked at Abraxas who gave her a shrug not really knowing what was happening.
She stopped for a moment and turns her head around, noticing that everyone was looking at them, well, at her and Riddle sitting close. Curious looks on the face of the boys, death glares from the girls.
Yes, this was going to be a really bad day.

Hermione was going to the library just to find a calm and relaxing place in a day like that. She knew she couldn't do that everytime. She knew she had to fight that fear but it seemed impossible even to her. She handled a lot during her years at Hogwarts but this was too much even to her. It was like every sign of her bravery, of her being a really Gryffondor disappeared when the sky turned grey. It was a stupid thing, being afraid of the weather but when a storm came outside it was like inside of her all became dark and the only think she could see was two death bodies on the ground. It was a nightmare while she was awake.
Riddle didn't follow her while she stood up in the great hall. That was strange. She reacted so bad that morning that she thought he would have followed her everywhere trying to get his little revenge. Maybe she should have to apologize to him. He attacked her but she didn't talked to him in a good way. She would have got angry like him.
"And where do you think you are going?"
A female voice asked behind her. Wait, female? She turned around seeing a girl. Dark hair, Slytherin, a pretty face and a death glare on it. She was a Parkinson, for sure. Hermione heard some teacher calling her Eloise... Louise? She didn't really know.
"Hum.. To the library?"
"Don't act like that with me Granger. The new girl who is trying to steal from us Tom!"
Us?
"Us?"
"Shut up! How dare you talking while I'm doing the same?"
How many times she would hear "how dare you...?" By a Slytherin during the year? Because it was getting a little annoying. Seriously.
"Okay, let's get to the point. I really don't want to spend my time in a corridor. What do you want Louise?"
"Louise? How dare you!" Again. "My name is Lauren!"
Mh, almost there. She preferred Louise.
"Anyway, I want you to stay away from Riddle!"
"That's really not a problem. I don't think you got it but we are not the great friends-"
"Don't joke on me! Since the first day you sat close to him and Malfoy in the great hall!"
Hermione sighed loudly. Laur-... Laura? Was wasting her time.
"Because they were the first people I met on the train."
"Stop foo-"
"Hey you, stop screaming like a mad witch in the corridor."
Hermione turned around to see a red haired boy, a prefect probably.
"Weasley that's not your problem, go away."
"Well, I'm sorry Lauren-" Lauren! Right! "But it's my problem since I'm a prefect and you can't scream against someone in the corridor. If you continue I'll have to walk you to the Headmaster."
Parkinson sighed angrily.
"This isn't finished yet, Granger!"
"Hurray, cause I was having so much fun."
Hermione said in a bored tone making the Weasley giggle while Parkinson stormed away.
"She isn't the sweetest one."
"No, really? I didn't notice."
He giggled again.
"I'm Septimus, by the way. You're Hermione, right? The new one?"
Now that he was close to her, she noticed Septimus was exactly like Ron. Same expressions, same way of talk, same face except for the nose.
She missed him and Harry. She just wanted them with her, living this adventure together like always, making her life in her bad days, arguing for every little thing.
Looking at Septimus she thought that he was a Gryffondor, she was a Slytherin. Was she ready to start this strange friendship knowing that it would cause a mess? Knowing that everyone would start to hate her?
They already did.
"Yeah, it's me. Nice to meet you, Septimus."
"Nice to meet you too, Hermione."
They both smiled to each other.
"I can bet you don't have a lot of friendship here. I saw you just with Riddle and Malfoy."
"I'm a Slytherin muggle born. It's already a miracle if they don't try to kill me during the night."
"You choose a hard life Hermione Granger." Don't tell me. "Hum, I was going to meet Charlus Potter, my best friend, outside just to having a walk. Do you wanna come?"
She smiled widely hearing the surname of Charlus.
"Sure!"

When Hermione went out from the Great Hall, Tom saw Parkinson running to her.
Probably because he sat near her during lunch and everybody were watching them. If Granger reacted in that way with him in the morning, he just could imagine what would happen to Parkinson. He decided to not follow them. That stupid little girl deserved it for everytime she tried to flirt with him in front of someone so he couldn't react and for everytime she pissed him off while he was in the library.
'You didn't complain when you too were on the bed last week... Or last year before the end of the school.'
But that didn't mean anything. They just wanted the same thing. She wanted something more than that but falling for some stupid girl wasn't in his plans. She was just a distraction for the nights he couldn't sleep, that's all.
Minutes had passed and he noticed that nor Granger nor Parkinson came back from the corridor. His curiosity won on him so he got up and went out from the Great Hall without saying nothing to Abraxas who looked at him with a smirk on his face.
"Where is going?" was all he could hear from Nott while he was getting out.
Walking through the corridor he met a well pissed off Parkinson who was going to his direction. He prepared himself for when she would wrap her arms on him without letting go for, at least, two hours but it didn't happen. She passed him without even say hi, probably, without even noticing him.
'Someone lost a fight.'
But she wasn't harmed. She was just angry. So, the bad treatment was reserved to him only?
He started to walking again until he went out of the castle. Tom looked around and his eyes widened, there was a Slytherin girl, who had her back turned on him and that he couldn't quite recognize, talking and laughing with Potter and Weasly, two Gryffondors. But he knew that hair, that laugh...
"Granger?"

The way Charlus and Septimus talked and joked were like Harry and Ron's. It was amazing like their grandfather were exactly like them. She looked at them while The red haired was talking about something.
"And then I just freaked out because there was an enormous spider inside my room."
"I bet it was the smallest spider in the world!"
"That's not-"
"You remember me two friends that I had at Beauxbatons."
She casually said.
"Really? Can you imagine it, Sep? What if in every magic school there are two like us?"
"That would be a mess, my friend."
He said, making Hermione laugh.
"Dream breaker."
Charlus pouted, crossing his harms while Septimus looked behind Hermione, smiling.
"Hey, there is Riddle over there, against that tree and all alone."
Charlus took a look.
"Alone? Even without Malfoy?"
"You heard me, Charl. I said alone."
"That's strange, he's alone only when he is in the library."
Hermione looked at him, he was there, doing nothing but looking around. That was a little strange to her too but, knowing him, he had probably started again his plan to spy her. She sighed a bit.
"I'll go talking to him. See you at dinner!"
She started walking when she saw the two boys weaving at her. A few moments later, Riddle saw her looking trough him. He stared at her until she reached him.
"Hey."
"What? Now Miss Granger has not a bad day anymore?"
In a sort way, he was right, even if he was a bit rude but she aspected it.
Hermione looked at the sky, the dark gray clouds that she saw in the morning were disappeared leaving the sun shining on Hogwarts.
"Yeah, you could say that. Anyway I'm here to tell you something."
He scoffed without saying anything. What could he say after all? To not waste his time while he was absolute doing nothing?
"I'm sorry for this morning, really. Like I said, it's just a bad day, I was angry and I shouldn't have do that. Anyway, I hope your back is fine."
With that she just went away leaving Tom Riddle speechless.

----------------------------

Hello everyone!
I hope you're loving my story as much as I do!
So this morning I was looking at this picture of Zayn Malik and I was like "God, he could be a perfect Tom Riddle!" I'm still thinking about it and I don't think I could catch any sleep because of him. lol
Anyway, if you like my story, please, rate and let me know what you think about it with a comment!:)
Love you all!