Encounter

"Take these textbooks to chemic room!"
"Hai, sensei." Tsuna left teacher's cabinet and sighted.

I have to take this bunch of heavy books up to the third floor? Damn.....why am I always so unlucky? Well can't do anything about it now. Let's get it done quickly!

Brunette started to climb up the stairwell. He stopped in a second floor for a little break and wiped off the sweat. He was exhausted.

"So heavy!" he whined and looked at the last stairs. It seemed so long and high to him. His head started to spin so he leaned against the wall and took a deep breath. He felt that he's starting to get sleepy again so he quickly shook his head.

What would Hibari-san thought if he saw you so tired after climbing just two floors? he thought and imagined Hibari standing in front of him with despised look.
You can't even climb these stairs? C'mon, show me some guts! said imaginary Hibari-san.

"Yosh! Just a few more stairs! I can do this!" he encouraged himself and climbed up the stairwell.

Just five more! Just four more! Tree....two.....one! Finally!!
But at the last stair Tsuna fell with all heavy textbooks. Brunette whined and stayed on the floor for a little while. He wondered if he could stay like this forever but then he heard steps. He saw large shadow getting closer so he sat up and looked at the source of shadow.

"What are doing, herbivore?"
Hibari-san!!! screaming inside, brunette gazed at his cloud guardian with eyes wide open.
Hibari came to Tsuna and looked around - seeing the textbooks on the floor he glanced at little brunette fiercely.

"So this is how you handle the school property? Kamikorosu!" he said wielding his tonfas.
"W-wa-wait, Hibari-san! It's not like this. I fell!" brunette screamed desperately.
"You fell?"
"Hai! Professor ordered me to take these textbooks to chemic room and at the last stair I fell."
"Hmpf....clumsy as always, herbivore."
"Hai...." Tsuna rubbed his head.

I had to tell him about it. Now I look even more stupid, he thought with defeated expression. Brunette started to pick up heavy books and noticed Hibari was helping him.

"You don't have to, Hibari-san."
"If I don't help you, you will drop the textbooks again and damage them. Be grateful."

Tsuna stared at Hibari. Even before Hibari helped him but it was always because he had to or Reborn asked. This was the first time raven-haired man helped him out of his own will.

Tsuna with wide smile totally forgot about books and kept smiling at his cloud guardian.
"Will you keep staring at me with that creepy smile of yours or pick up the textbooks?" cold voice cut off Tsuna's daydreaming. Brunette twitched nervously and when he felt he's blushing, he quickly started picking up the books too.

Don't think too much about it! He's doing it because I'm so lame, that's all! he thought and failed to notice Hibari's teasing smirk.

"Yosh! That's all of them. Thank you, Hibari-san." Tsuna smiled and wanted to take the textbooks Hibari was holding but he didn't give them to him.

"Hibari-san?"
Cloud guardian stared at him, then turned and went to chemic room.
"They're quite heavy, so I'll take them. Come now!"
"H-hai!" still surprised, brunette quickly caught up to him and went beside him. He felt his heartbeat is rising.

Why am I so nervous around Hibari-san? Can't I just be calm and enjoy time with him?

"I heard you slept during class." Hibari's voice interrupted Tsuna's thoughts. "Was the class that boring?"
"Ye-I mean no! Of course not! Hehehe...."
"Hmpf.....get some good night sleep then."

Tsuna looked at him. Is it really that obvious or did just Hibari-san noticed how tired I'm on his own? he wondered.

When they finally reached chemic room, they put the books on a table and left afterwards. Hibari went with Tsuna to stairs where he stopped to part ways.

"Thank you very much, Hibari-san!" said Tsuna happily with bright smile.
"It was nothing. Be careful on the stairwell."
"Ha-" brunette couldn't finish. When he took a step to go down his foot slipped on the stair.
"Hieeee?!?" he screamed as he was falling. In that moment Hibari quickly caught him by his hand and pulled him towards his chest. Tsuna exhaled in relief but when he noticed in what position he was his heart almost stopped. Hibari was holding him very closely so brunette was leaning towards him.

His faced turned red and legs started shaking from nervousness. What should I do? Hibari-san mustn't see my face like this! Who knows what would he thought...

"Didn't I just told you to be careful?!" cloud guardian was furious.
Tsuna gulped still red as tomato. This is bad...
"I'm sorry..." brunette said with his head darted in Hibari's chest.
"Look me in the eye when you're talking to me!" Hibari took Tsuna's jawline and lifted brunette's head up. His eyes widened when he saw brunette blushing pretty hard with little tears in the corners of the eyes. He felt his heart skipped a beat.

Hibari lifted his hand and caressed Tsuna's cheek. Brunette's scared look disappeared immediately and changed into comprehended one. He stared into Hibari's dark eyes and felt as if he was being swept inside. Hibari moved closer to him and was just a few centimeters from Tsuna's face.

Tsuna gazed at him with that big amber eyes, blushing up to his ears and with mouth slightly opened.
I wasn't this tempted in a long time, Hibari thought as he glared at the boy before him.

He took a deep breath and recovered his self-control. Cloud guardian gently wiped off Tsuna's tears and let go of him. Tsuna blinked and watched man before him. He felt little depressed that Hibari let him go...well more than little....

"Next time pay more attention."
"Hai!" he said and turned to leave. "Then see you tomorrow!" waved at him Tsuna and went down when he suddenly slipped again and fell on his ass.
"Itte..." he rubbed his ass, smiled nervously at Hibari and then disappeared behind the corner.
.....cute, thought raven-haired man with a smirk on his face before leaving.